• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Bucky O'Hare!

50 posts in this topic

I've always been a fan of his cousin, Rocket Raccoon.

rocket-racoon.jpg

Killer Klowns. :cloud9:

Best Mignola work...EVAR :cloud9:

+ 2 in loving the Mignola work, but I like to think his Hellboy little project does okay too.

:whee:

I knew you'd say that :baiting:

rocket-racoon.jpg

+ 2 in loving the Mignola work, but I like to think his Hellboy little project does okay too.

Sorry Lloyd, didn't mean to hijack your thread. :(

rocket-racoon.jpg

Time out for you mister, you've been quite rambunctious lately (tsk)

rocket-racoon.jpg

:sorry:

BTW, that Hulk Annual you've got in your sig line is one of my Byrne faves. (thumbs u

rocket-racoon.jpg

BTW, that Hulk Annual you've got in your sig line is one of my Byrne faves. (thumbs u

Time out over :foryou: I've been looking for a 9.6 or better for a long time. Finding a raw copy of that book in this grade to submit myself had been a dead end ( so much for all these bronze Marvel books being uber common..right ) so when I was able to snag this for 50% of GPA..and trust me I would've been willing to pay full GPA..I couldn't resist.

rocket-racoon.jpg

Time out over :foryou: I've been looking for a 9.6 or better for a long time. Finding a raw copy of that book in this grade to submit myself had been a dead end ( so much for all these bronze Marvel books being uber common..right ) so when I was able to snag this for 50% of GPA..and trust me I would've been willing to pay full GPA..I couldn't resist.

:applause:

I was a big all things M. Golden fan up until his problem he had with a member about 3 years ago...

Someone post a link to the thread. A fan had commissioned him for an original piece, it took him forever and when he finally got it it was half-assed and had a spelling mistake if I remember correctly. Golden basically told him tuff, until the fans turned on him then it was fixed.

I forgot all about that... :(

I was a big all things M. Golden fan up until his problem he had with a member about 3 years ago...

Someone post a link to the thread. A fan had commissioned him for an original piece, it took him forever and when he finally got it it was half-assed and had a spelling mistake if I remember correctly. Golden basically told him tuff, until the fans turned on him then it was fixed.

I can seperate the art from the artist. Sure, it was a jerk move but that doesn't make his work bad right? Plus the guy in question who commissioned that has kind of questionable character if you ask me.

I don't have any of the original Echo issues, which is unusual for me given the extremely high standard of the artwork throughout. Has anyone had a look at the Bucky O'Hare collected editions, and is the reprint quality any good?

+1

After a few seconds of looking at the image there's too much of an uncomfortable strobe-like effect for me.

I'm giving those a miss.