• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

16 posts in this topic

:takeit:

one Captain America on a Fallen Son. Please let me know where to send payment and the blank

:takeit:

^^

Thanks for the support guys this is just the beggining of the artists I can arrange events with. I will be offering three more SS sketch opportunities within the next few days!

just becareful you don't overload yourself, if you have 3-4 opps at the sametime i can see this happening

Yea for sure! Got to do a good job with Matt that is my main goal. I want to build a good reputation here so I will be shipping and getting things done ASAP.

Spoke with Matt Haley by phone today. He indicated he will have time to finish the covers on time without a problem. He is excited to get started. I have updated invoices with Matt's mailing address so you can get the books out as soon as CGC gets me submittal forms.