• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG slabs for sale! Now 10% off!!!

50 posts in this topic

Daredevil :wishluck:

Awesome books!

Probably not. I only have a 8.0 Daredevil #4 and a 5.5 #1 (should be back from CGC in about a week). Neither are technically for sale but if you want to make an offer on either, shoot me a PM and i'll think about selling either of those.

Outside of those 2, the only other DD's i have are a 9.2 #44, 9.4 180, 9.4 182, 9.6 185 and 9.4 189.

I also have another Iron Man #9 9.6w. I wasn't planning on selling both of them right now but since the 1st one sold so fast, if someone wants the other 9.6w #9, shoot me a PM and i'll add it to the thread.

Showcase #55 CGC 9.0ow

1st SA Solomon Grundy AND 1st SA appearance of GA Green lantern! All that and old label goodness :cloud9:

I dont really want to sell this so the price is a little over GPA. If someone wants to meet my price, then i will give it up.

$400

sc55.jpg

Got any X-men 1s for sale? I'm looking for something in the 8.4-8.6 range. :baiting:

lol

MAN!!! You REALLY want my 8.5 X1 dont ya?!?

Ok, you convinced me to let go of my most prized, favorite, beloved comic in my entire collection that has taken me 30 years to build (thumbs u

$25,000 and it's YOURS!!! :baiting:

Got any X-men 1s for sale? I'm looking for something in the 8.4-8.6 range. :baiting:

Got two while you're at it? :makepoint:

Nope, sorry! lol

I got lucky as hell to find the copy I have 12 years ago. Obviously I'm biased but I think mine is the nicest 8.5 Ive ever seen! It has those little tiny rips on the top and right side from when it was cut but has the spine and corners of a 9.2-9.4 copy.

As nice as it looks, I definitely won't be selling it unless I win the lotto and can afford a 9.6.

Ok, in honor of the GREAT mood my new signed Romo jersey has me in, I will do ONE price drop.

10% off any of the books listed so far!

If you want any of them, don't wait for another price drop! 10% off is the lowest I will go. After that, whatever doesn't sell goes to Comiclinks marketplace at the original prices (thumbs u

I was considering picking up a book, but I simply can not be a part of the further self abuse you are doing to your body by draping it with a Cowboys jersey.

(tsk)

Oh, you have NO idea!!!

The jersey is just 1 small part of my neurosis lol

Under the jersey, I have to wear my SB30 championship shirt. I have to wear my SB27 hat, my SB28 shorts while holding my SB12 keyring my dad got me when I was 6. My son, named after Darren Woodson sits next to me and my dog, Romo, sits at my feet. Oh, and the night before games, i have to sleep under my Cowboys blanket i got at Texas stadium in 1993. If anything disturbs that balance, I am NOT a happy person!!! :screwy:

Mixing EXTREME superstition with a dash of OCD isn't always a good thing! :ohnoez: