• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

104 posts in this topic

Don't know if it helps my credibility but I will also be credited in Red Angel as co-producer. I will be creditied in the next round of Sunless comics as producer. And I am executive art director and co-producing IF-X an independent anthology.

Shameless self promotion or credentials? :devil:

Jake

I would just like to say that I bought two of Jake's first offering's the Sunless Circus and Novo I enjoyed both and received them pretty much next day, as Idaho isn't too far from Cali. Just though I'd give some Jake some props as people seem to ? integrity around here. Which is strange considering what happened with Rob Zombie a few years ago. Yes I have been checking the boards out that long just finally broke down and paid Apple for an e-mail account.

Please tell the story on what happened with Rob Zombie a few years ago, would love to hear it... hm

I just don't completely understand Mr. Mackessy's business model.

Maybe he could use your model. Take money up front, get the work done right away, send the books in, get the grades in three months and then wait another four months to get the books back while making up excuses for not shipping.

Oh snap!

:popcorn:

Two snaps up

Maybe he could use your model. Take money up front, get the work done right away, send the books in, get the grades in three months and then wait another four months to get the books back while making up excuses for not shipping.

Oh snap!

Two snaps up

]

Maybe should discuss this somewhere else??

Does snapping offend you so?

No, but it is disrupting Menace's thread and we should give him the proper respect taking a discussion about Rob Zombie SS somewhere else, that's all. Plus the thread doesn't say "Haterville, Let's :censored: on each other!"

Listen I am very sorry for my comments I should have thought about it before I wrote it. My intent was not to harm this thread or the SS program or Kris. Things have gotten out of hand because of me and I accept any lashings that I get from the boards or through PM if you wish.

Please understand that I wasn't trying to stir things up and I all ready feel like an . They need a donkey smiley for me to insert here.

Best to all,

Kyle

Listen I am very sorry for my comments I should have thought about it before I wrote it. My intent was not to harm this thread or the SS program or Kris. Things have gotten out of hand because of me and I accept any lashings that I get from the boards or through PM if you wish.

Please understand that I wasn't trying to stir things up and I all ready feel like an . They need a donkey smiley for me to insert here.

Best to all,

Kyle

That is not the case Kyle. I do not think this is what people think happened here.

Oh snap!

Two snaps up

]
Maybe should discuss this somewhere else??

Does snapping offend you so?

No, but it is disrupting Menace's thread and we should give him the proper respect taking a discussion about Rob Zombie SS somewhere else, that's all. Plus the thread doesn't say "Haterville, Let's :censored: on each other!"

Because I can't help myself, did you read any older posts?

You probably should.

Also I believe there are still spots available for this sketch opp (thumbs u

The best way for me to support any new talent is to put my $ where my mouth is.

:takeit:

Full SS please :)

I am not ashamed of my comments. I don't usually bash it is not my style. I just don't completely understand Mr. Mackessy's business model.

Post sketch oppurtunities for every unknown artist a few days apart. No progress reports on the previous opps or if they are successful. Then go on and post more opps.

I am not bashing the artist. I am trying to understand Mr. Mackessy's tatics.

One project should be almost complete before the next one is offered is all I am saying.

Maybe he should slow down is all.

This does make more sense to me :) I had yet to see you bash anyone. Is there a possibility of being swindled? hm

Mr Branget has cancelled both of his orders with me. Saying first I was charging more than the submission fee's and then saying it was because I posted too many opp's. I would ask how this affects his NOVO order and why I have shipped every other NOVO book, heck, even spideysense has had time to read it and branget has not paid.

Did you ship the book without payment??

Luckily, no... although I will post this now. Hopefully to gain some more trust from those I need it from. Jonny will be joining as soon as he gets his email from his web provider (seeing as you need a non-free one to register). He will confirm I have paid him upfront for the ordered work here, so.. I am not worried about it but it leaves me hanging for sure. There is only 1 NOVO #1 first print left for sale pretty much anywhere so I am sure I wont have a problem selling it.

Also athough some might say it is a bad idea. My phone number is on my production website so I will post it here in case anyone wants to speak with me about an order.

Jake Mackessy

106 N lilly

Moscow, Id. 83843

208-329-4042