• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

104 posts in this topic

The best way for me to support any new talent is to put my $ where my mouth is.

:takeit:

Full SS please :)

I am not ashamed of my comments. I don't usually bash it is not my style. I just don't completely understand Mr. Mackessy's business model.

Post sketch oppurtunities for every unknown artist a few days apart. No progress reports on the previous opps or if they are successful. Then go on and post more opps.

I am not bashing the artist. I am trying to understand Mr. Mackessy's tatics.

One project should be almost complete before the next one is offered is all I am saying.

Maybe he should slow down is all.

This does make more sense to me :) I had yet to see you bash anyone. Is there a possibility of being swindled? hm

Mr Branget has cancelled both of his orders with me. Saying first I was charging more than the submission fee's and then saying it was because I posted too many opp's. I would ask how this affects his NOVO order and why I have shipped every other NOVO book, heck, even spideysense has had time to read it and he has not paid.

Hey Menace just so you know he violated forum rules. He posted an unconditional I'll take it and then is renegging on a deal. Thus you can put him on the probation list for those types of actions.

FYI.

I have to clear something up I realize my post was confusing it was NOT spideysenses, i clarified my previous post, he pays fast and is a great customer! So sorry if anyone got the worng impression about him he is top notch!

Ledford fans!

Sean's book will be done and I will have pictures or a scan from Jonny by tomorrow!

Were also doing an art sale, right now! 50 bucks for some sick zombie originals!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4612836#Post4612836

Thanks all! We are still taking orders for SS sketch covers!