• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN First Class Trailer

72 posts in this topic

I don't mind if they mess with the stories and timelines fro the comics - they are not bibles after all.

So I didn't mind that Iceman is much younger than Beast or the rest of them etc.

But in Wolverine Origins they messed with the timeline they created for the movies. It also didn't make sense Cyclops was in there (shrug) (I don't think).

Wolvies relationship with Sabretooth's relationship was skewed and not explained by his memory loss either.

Mystique seems to be an issue too now... The Mystique in the first three films will now appear far too young.

All that being said I am really looking forward to this one - I like the premise and loved the trailer too (thumbs u

*Did I see Wasp?

That was Pixie.

I thought it was the character on the cover below, who is black, but when I google "pixie x-men" I get pics of a white character, so I'm confused as to who's on the cover below and who Pixie is and when Pixie was introduced. (shrug)

xmen_119.jpg

Wow I really hate Frank's X-Men covers. :sick:

For some reason I figured that was Husk in the Wolverine Origin movie and not Emma Frost.

Stryker describes her as having the ability to alter her skin to the extent that it's "diamond hard".

Of course she's also Silverfox's sister in the movie. So there are some departures.

Wow...I really LOVE Frank's X_Men covers... :)

I really do actually.

*Did I see Wasp?

That was Pixie.

I thought it was the character on the cover below, who is black, but when I google "pixie x-men" I get pics of a white character, so I'm confused as to who's on the cover below and who Pixie is and when Pixie was introduced. (shrug)

xmen_119.jpg

Wow I really hate Frank's X-Men covers. :sick:

For some reason I figured that was Husk in the Wolverine Origin movie and not Emma Frost.

Stryker describes her as having the ability to alter her skin to the extent that it's "diamond hard".

Of course she's also Silverfox's sister in the movie. So there are some departures.

I remember Husk turning to Diamond a time or 2 in Gen X, but you are probably right, it probably was Emma.

The Wikipedia also pretty much says its Emma.