• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 23* Results

34 posts in this topic

This round was a real killer for me. I don't expect to finish in the top 10 in any of these contests but I was hoping to finish in the top 3rd. That has now gone by the wayside. :cry:

I was in 47th place after the 1st round. After getting 3 negs in the first 6 rounds I dropped to 108th place. But I kind of settled in after that, picked up 8 bullseyes along the way and only had one more neg until this last round. I had managed to climb all the way back up to 47th place again but just dropped 14 places with this last neg. My morale just got wiped out and I'm ready for the end. :(

As I sat there about to hit the submit button, my gut was telling me it was really an 8.5. Ah well, 3 points is okay

Your gut has become large enough to have a life of its own.

:fear:

As I sat there about to hit the submit button, my gut was telling me it was really an 8.5. Ah well, 3 points is okay

Your gut has become large enough to have a life of its own.

:fear:

I know. That's why I ate broccoli last night. :(

Plummeting down the ranks and out of the Top Ten, mrlatko continues his freefall notching TWO NEGATIVE ROUNDS in a row

:tonofbricks::P:mad:

Cruel World... :sorry:

Aint it the truth! I'm really choking down the stretch in this contest. Hey, you're right next to me on the Registry! Nice collection. (worship)

It's you, me, etanick and AJD.

We're 8 points behind the leaders with 2 rounds to go. For the next two rounds we need bullseyes, and they need -1s.

:wishluck:

What would you put as a price for a well timed "clerical error"? :whistle:

No need. I did it for you.

Round23-sup5001aa.jpg

Oh fine... The Mathematically Eliminated Line now means you can TIE at best. doh!

You are correct of course. I draw the line manually each round so I should have put it BELOW the MEL number. (thumbs u