• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original comic book art

10 posts in this topic

I am over on the coins side but saw this auction and thought perhaps it might be of value to a collector. Several ink drawings on heavy paper for Popeye and Master of Kung Fu?? I have no vested interest but here is the link and good luck.

http://www.ebthauctions.org/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?ebth19/category/ORIGINAL-COMIC-ART

Hulk, Hawkman, Thor and many others

http://www.ebthauctions.org/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?ebth19/category/COMIC-BOOK-ART

I have dealt with this company in coins and they do a very good job of both describing and shipping their items.

Thanks for posting this...I won one of the Master of Kung Fu pages (and for really, really cheap) :)

There were some great Detective Comics backup story pages with Hawkman, but they went for a little more than I had to spend.

Thanks for posting this...I won one of the Master of Kung Fu pages (and for really, really cheap) :)

There were some great Detective Comics backup story pages with Hawkman, but they went for a little more than I had to spend.

:tonofbricks: forgot about these. You got an amazing deal ! Congrats.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up, but next time just shoot me a PM :devil:

I only won two auctions :tonofbricks:

What did you win? :gossip:

:sorry:

:sorry:

:sorry: indeed. I feel like total :censored: for forgetting about this. It was an unbelievable opportunity for someone like me to pick up some artwork that I would never be able to otherwise afford at a ridiculously low price. doh!