• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuck

67 posts in this topic

Or perhaps you could do us all a service and continue the fine research begun by Alex Naumov of Hawthorne, NJ...

You remember Alex, don't you? How could anyone forget Alex?

It was his letter to the editor of Superboy that changed my life, and well, everyone else's life too...

Dig out your copy of Superboy 128 and re-read his letter as if you are reading it for the first time. Feel the joy. Know the wonder. For those of you not fortunate enough to own a copy of Superboy 128, I'll fill you in...

"Dear Editor: I am twelve years old and have been reading Super-Family comics for years. Recently I took it into my head to see how many times Superboy, Ma and Pa Kent, and Lana Lang have appeared in individual panels in the SUPERBOY mags I have. The survey covers Nos. 66 to 124, minus 7 issues I have lost. It shows Superboy featured 4,509 times, Pa Kent 848, Lana 674, and Ma Kent 539. Compiling this information took seven hours out of two days."

Ian, you have a breathtaking opportunity to complete the work begun by Alex Naumov so many years ago. Carrying forward his research you should be able to complete the entire Superboy run in ninety-one hours out of twenty-eight days. Then you can continue with the rest of the titles until the project is complete. What a perfect way for you to spend your time while waiting for one of your fourteen books to appear.

I know I speak for all of us when I say that we eagerly await your results, and look forward to hearing from you again in twenty-eight days.

I know I speak for all of us when I say that we eagerly await your results, and look forward to hearing from you again in twenty-eight days.

See you next Tuesday

LMAO...

There's that legendary Ian Levine wit... thumbsup2.gif

I looked high and low at the show today, Ian... well, I looked high, anyway, but I think that was because I didn't want to bend over. That, and I was wearing a tie-dyed shirt, those funny little round sunglasses with rose-colored lenses, and flowers in my hair. But I didn't find your precious Buzzy 70. I did, however, find a Buzzy 71 and several copies of Buzzy 65 and 66. So what's the deal here? Why is 70 so rare?

I did, however, find a Buzzy 71 and several copies of Buzzy 65 and 66. So what's the deal here? Why is 70 so rare?

No one knows.

No one can explain.

It's just sheer madness.

It's like Heart Throbs 66. I've seen 64, 65 and 67 all for sale in the last week.

I did, however, find a Buzzy 71 and several copies of Buzzy 65 and 66. So what's the deal here? Why is 70 so rare?

No one knows.

No one can explain.

It's just sheer madness.

Sounds like a tagline for a film. Time to write that -script of your adventures, Ian!!

Sounds like a tagline for a film. Time to write that -script of your adventures, Ian!!

The truth can be stranger than fiction.

Raiders Of The Lost Buzzy

Twenty Things To Do In Denver When You're Missing Fourteen DCs

Pulp Friction (The Wheels Are In Motion)

Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure Comics

Scribbly On The Roof

Heart Throbs Can Wait

Scribbly On The Roof

Heart Throbs Can Wait

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Excellent, Ian!! I expect a -script in the next two months - you could co-write it with Vincent.....

Scribbly On The Roof

Heart Throbs Can Wait

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Scribbly On The Roof

Heart Throbs Can Wait

Ohhhh, sounds like fun lemme try.........

Levine's List

Ian Gump

Mr. Congeniality

The Never-ending Story

The Crying Game

See you next Tuesday

sign-funnypost.gif

I wonder how many people on here understand this 27_laughing.gif or what is refers to

See you next Tuesday

sign-funnypost.gif

I wonder how many people on here understand this 27_laughing.gif or what is refers to

Can You Not Tell? insane.gif

See you next Tuesday

sign-funnypost.gif

I dare you to say it to a mod! smirk.gif

See you next Tuesday

sign-funnypost.gif

I dare you to say it to a mod! smirk.gif

JD did, didn't you JD? JD? Hmmm...not around.