• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuck

67 posts in this topic

Nothing !!!!!!

Just stuck in limbo.

No missing DCs turning up.

No leads to any.

Just stuck in a time warp of fourteen comics endlessly missing.

Doesn't ANYBODY wanna sell a Buzzy 70 ?????????????????????????

Good things come to he who waits ............. Hmmmmm.. sometimes. grin.gif

Some poor dog hanging between two trees

As a dog lover, and a keeper of Samoyeds, I found this unpleasant and sick and cruel.

You would think that someone who is desperately searching for a BUZZY 70....would have a sense of humour. tongue.gif

This doesn't help but in my recent searches I found a Buzzy #7. Too bad it didn't have a "0" after that #7. You've reached a point where all you can do is patiently wait, like a spider in a web, for one of your "wants" to show up. I'm having the same problem with my collection now - only 7 Bazooka Joes to go! I hunt and wait. I know waiting isn't much fun but you'll get there. thumbsup2.gif

Dogs arent having any fun in this thread!! tonofbricks.gif

Ian,

Since this quest has become a serious addiction for you, where you seem unsatisfied with the 40 million DC books you already own, why don't you start picking up the Quality titles where DC continued the numbering. That could take your mind off those 14 impossible books.

Oh, I just found a BUZZY 70 the other day, but I couldn't afford it... confused-smiley-013.gif

In fact, I have the other 13 missing issues you need. Just wire me cash to:

Laughin' all the Way to The Bank, Inc.

PO Box 123

Ripoffsville, NC 20534

Expect the books in 7-9 months...errr...days.

Oh, I just found a BUZZY 70 the other day, but I couldn't afford it... confused-smiley-013.gif

In fact, I have the other 13 missing issues you need. Just wire me cash to:

Laughin' all the Way to The Bank, Inc.

PO Box 123

Ripoffsville, NC 20534

Expect the books in 7-9 months...errr...days.

15_8_11.gif

Those responsible for the above quote have been sacked....

Ian, Since this quest has become a serious addiction for you, where you seem unsatisfied with the 40 million DC books you already own, why don't you start picking up the Quality titles where DC continued the numbering. That could take your mind off those 14 impossible books.

Er..........

I've got every Blackhawk except for Uncle Sam 5, I've got every G.I. Combat, Every Military, every Modern, every Heart Throbs except for 4, 24, 40, and 41, and every Robin Hood Tales except for 3 and 5.

So that kinda pre-empts your suggestion.