• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Book Of Fun Comics

128 posts in this topic

Maybe he will trade it for a Buzzy 70?

Ah - but I could buy a Buzzy 70 right now for five thousand but I refuse. But if it was to be a swap for the Big Book Of Fun Comics, then I would pay the five thousand and swap the Buzzy 70 for it, therefore paying the five thousand for the Big Book Of Fun Comics which is the price I actually believe I will end up paying when I finally find someone willing to sell it.

There again, I may still be having this discussion in ten years time............

Ian, you already did the hard part!

Now, there's yer tee-shirt design!

And can you BELIEVE there's another coverless Flash 43 up on e-bay right now, and I already have a coverless.

I wonder if some demented comic maniac went round destroying all the covers off the Flash 43.

It's positively common in coverless.

I'm still hoping that someone will standardise the size of all thirteen and make up one display which just fills the screen all in one, without having to scroll from side to side.

And has anybody got a scan of Here's Howie 17, which would make a set of pics of my entire fourteen missing DC comics ??

Nice Work on the Wanted Poster. I think even Ian will appreciate your efforts.

Yes it's just brilliant.

Now if we can just get a scan of the Here's Howie 17 to add to it, I will have it printed out.

Should have listed the actual comics with their issue numbers as well... but hindsight is always 20/20.

I think it's truly beautiful.

I just e-mailed it to the 100 names in my personal address book for comics.

If I can get a scan for the Here's Howie 17, will you be able to add it in for me ???

I know Jerome Wenker has a copy.

God DAMN it! IAN gets a custom title? grin.gif Although "The English Impatient" is pretty damned amusing.

I guess I will never get one.

sorry.gif

God DAMN it! IAN gets a custom title? grin.gif Although "The English Impatient" is pretty damned amusing.

lol Even though I wouldn't mind getting one myself, I know better than to ask for one. And when I saw redhook's post this morning, I just HAD to PM Arch with it. There's no better description for Ian. thumbsup2.gif

IAN gets a custom title? Although "The English Impatient" is pretty damned amusing.

Even though I wouldn't mind getting one myself, I know better than to ask for one. And when I saw redhook's post this morning, I just HAD to PM Arch with it. There's no better description for Ian.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

27_laughing.gif Even though I wouldn't mind getting one myself, I know better than to ask for one. And when I saw redhook's post this morning, I just HAD to PM Arch with it. There's no better description for Ian. thumbsup2.gif

There is but [!@#%^&^] doesn't look good as a custom title. grin.gif