• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM 83 anyone?

83 posts in this topic

That's right folks...figure with the movie fast approaching and demand for the first SA Thor at a seemingly all time high, this would be a great time to plunder...er, I mean offer some quality JIM 83's at "reasonable" prices (and by reasonable, I mean top fair market value...no "bargains' to be had at this time, I am afraid)...

but, if you are looking for a copy, I will have 8 of them here to choose from, ranging from 1.0 to 7.5 (the 9.0 is already sold, I am afraid, as is the 3.0 and 6.5 that I might have offered in the past)...

first :takeit: either here or in a PM (yes, some folks like to remain anonymous) secures...offers accepted, but to be honest, unlikely I can move much on prices before testing other venues...

shipping via fedex is $15 in the US, more to any other country (depends on method, etc)...

Paypal, credit cards (all major) accepted... check/money order =3% discount...

later

gator

for "general" information, the 9.0 white pager sold for $40K (above gpa), the 6.5 sold for $6500 (not pressable)...the 3.0 sold for $1500...so, I feel my "stronger" asking prices are reasonable in the current market (thumbs u

cgc 5.0, "a" copy (stunner of a 5.0)

$3500 (priced relative to "buy the book, not the label")

jim83cgc50a.jpg

Wow. Outstanding. What are the defects? Looks amazing from the scan.

couple of small creases bottom right corner , little impact edge damage/tear back cover (still, not visually obtrusive)...probably a 7.0 without back cover problem