• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something wrong with the boards?

13 posts in this topic

Is it just my computer acting up or is there something wrong with the way the boards are acting? Usually, when you go into a post, look at all of the entries and come back to the main board, the post is no longer highlighted and the indication of new entries is gone. But this isnt happening now. confused.gif

You may need to sign off and sign back on in. Sometimes that happens and but doing that, everything works properly again!

Is it just my computer acting up or is there something wrong with the way the boards are acting? Usually, when you go into a post, look at all of the entries and come back to the main board, the post is no longer highlighted and the indication of new entries is gone. But this isnt happening now. confused.gif

Try deleting all the files on your C drive--that works for me! devil.gif

Try deleting all the files on your C drive--that works for me!

um, yeah... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifinsane.gifmakepoint.gif

news.gif

Yeah, go to a DOS prompt and enter this command:

format c:

The problem you are having will stop immediately. devil.gif

Try deleting all the files on your C drive--that works for me! devil.gif