• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Computer mods?

47 posts in this topic

:o

I Google case mods sometimes but I don't think I would ever get around to doing one myself. I'm a laptop kinda guy anyway. I do wish I could come up with a cool one-off watch case for a single watch though. Seems like all the aftermarket watch boxes are terribly plain and for multiple watches.

Step 18.

Full body shot of the iron man case mod so far

Who's the lady? :popcorn:

No idea. I pulled the pics off the guy's Facebook page.

BTW, you are a whore.

Looks good so far. I use to do computer mods before it became the big thing. Led lighting and cathodes in cases, custom round cables made from ribbon cables and so on and so on. Part of my company back in the day for whisptech was modding and one of my designs where used for the Thermaltake Xaser II along with the wiring harness for the temperature gauge even though they may not admit it lol . I have shown my mods in the past in some other thread here on the boards but I did some jobs for friends and such. I specialized in lighting and case wriring cleaness be it hiding or mesh, customs designs carved into cases and automotive level painting of cases.

Fun stuff. Computer modding is an art in itself.

Best site for modding is http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/

Paul Capello is one of the best in the industry.