• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FELLOW FOURMITES ASSEMBLE! I NEED YOUR HELP!

50 posts in this topic

I printed out the THE COMIC ZONE ONLINE RADIO SHOW web page, and went to my 3 LCS this week, and they put it in the window for ya.

Not sure how many more listeners this will garner you, but I thought the extra pub couldnt hurt.

Now I just hope I didnt break some kind of law by posting it without asking you.

As I meant to ask you if there is any reason we cant post things like that in public..

doh!

Zeman

FELLOW FOURMITES I NEED YOUR HELP!

I know there are a lot of other chatrooms and boards about comics- if you belong to any of them I would kindly request you posting this message on those boards. My hope is that more people will learn about the show and listen. How cool would it be for an online radio show about comic books to be the number one show on www.worldtalkradio.com

Your time and effort are greatly appreciated.

Didn't someone say how alike you and I were ?????

This post reads like I wrote it.

It reads like the soul music posts I used to make in another sphere of my existence.

I mean it uncannily reads EXACTLY.

Except I would have spelt "forumites" correctly.

That was me. I meant it as a joke, but Vince wasn't in the mood at the time and took it personally. Which was especially funny in its own way, because it may have shown that I was hitting too close to home.

Both you and Vince are doing a better job of posting in threads that you didn't start, so it's less applicable than it used to be, but I still believe that you 2 are definitely leading the way in the "New Threads Started" to "Active Threads Contributed To" ratio.

Hey Horse Boy (play on Centaur -Man-get it! JOKE DON'T BE MAD)-

I particapte in many threads I don't start -take a look. I really enjoy being a part of the forum and have fun posting lists of favs and this and that...

Vincent

I printed out the THE COMIC ZONE ONLINE RADIO SHOW web page, and went to my 3 LCS this week, and they put it in the window for ya.

Not sure how many more listeners this will garner you, but I thought the extra pub couldnt hurt.

Now I just hope I didnt break some kind of law by posting it without asking you.

As I meant to ask you if there is any reason we cant post things like that in public..

doh!

Zeman

Thanks a ton- I am working on making a flier and doing the same in the NYC comic stores and for Big Apple.

metropolisent ....... what do you think about the idea of having whoever is the guest(s)

each week to bring something in as a giva way?

Custom art, old stuff, comics they had lying around the floor..

perhaps with a drawing we sign up for online?

or a trivia question on the air live ?( that will fill up your switchboards!)

people love free chitt... find a way to get it sponsered, and I would think it would help you grow your listener base.Just a thought

Zeman

[unsolicited testimonial] Thanks for the reminder about the show, Vince. You're providing a great service to the comic community that appeals to a wide range of interests within our hobby. [/unsolicited testimonial] thumbsup2.gif

FELLOW FOURMITES I NEED YOUR HELP!

Which four mites do you need help from? confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My guess would be Khaos, greggy, pov and Beyonder. grin.gif

Nani o tabemaa ka! Nihongo no ikimasu!

IIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-KA!

Que? confused.gif

I had a message here, but your avatar doesn't show up when I quote you, so it isn't going to make any sense. Good to have you back though. Loved the Milk carton. 27_laughing.gif

Why do I get the feeling I am being used?

I had a message here, but your avatar doesn't show up when I quote you, so it isn't going to make any sense. Good to have you back though. Loved the Milk carton. 27_laughing.gif

Why do I get the feeling I am being used?

Thanks Fantasy, .......