• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High Comics = Bad Feedback????

65 posts in this topic

I have never had a problem with Mile High Comics.

Never purchased from them before.

Oh! Well that explains it.

Thing is an enigma wrapped in a riddle and then wrapped in texas toast, sprinkled with sleep deprivation.

Never purchased from them before.

Oh! Well that explains it.

Thing is an enigma wrapped in a riddle and then wrapped in texas toast, sprinkled with sleep deprivation.

TWINS, I can only imagine!

:o

What kind of books do you buy? "New" stuff (1980's-present), no problem. Older stuff, caveat emptor.

I cant remember what book i bought but i can tell you it was in the 80s and their grading was spot on, too bad the book had a coupon cut out that affected the story.

What kind of books do you buy? "New" stuff (1980's-present), no problem. Older stuff, caveat emptor.

I cant remember what book i bought but i can tell you it was in the 80s and their grading was spot on, too bad the book had a coupon cut out that affected the story.

Their grading in the 1980's was spot on?

Their grading in the 1980's was spot on?

well it was a vf book as described till i actually read it and saw its qualified :(