• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

super value plus! SOLD 'n' CLOSED: y'all seriously missed out!!!

7 posts in this topic

I think this is my first sales thread where I'm actually asking for money.

Standard :rulez: apply, i.e.:

first :takeit: takes it

no probation listers

etc.

You'd do well to be in the U.S. Shipping will be exact cost, I'll be shipping from work, and I think that outside the U.S. my only option is FedEx which gets quite pricey.

Anyway, what we have here are two Silver Age beaters! :whee:

The Flash 111: $1,000,000.00

I bought this very early on in my collecting resurgence, via eBay, and got hosed. It was listed as Fine, and somehow I bought into it. It's not actually that ugly, but it's got this big ol' scratch through the logo. I'd call it closer to Good than Fine, but live & learn right?

flash_111_beater.jpg

Mystery In Space 88: $1,000,000.00

Another awesome Infantino cover! I don't think I got hosed on this one, just wanted a copy and this was all I could find at my LCS. I've since upgraded considerably.

mystery_in_space_88_beater.jpg

!!!SPECIAL OFFER!!!*

Buy both and the price is reduced to $20 for the pair. And for a super bonus prize, I'll throw in this incomplete fellow (I'm afraid to take it out of the bag, but I suspect the cover's off too):

Daredevil 7

daredevil_7_beater.jpg

So to recap, that's one million dollars if you only want one of them, or $20 if you want both, plus a free, incomplete copy of DD 7. Plus exact shipping.

RECAP

PMs welcome, I like talking to people on the computer.

*NOTE: This offer will only last until someone takes me up on it.