• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: PEP 80

18 posts in this topic

I picked this up yesterday at the Miami Wizard World Con.

As you can see there is some stain on the right side just by the 10 cents / July.

Some minor foxing

The back has some shadows...an otherwise really solid looking comic. Curious about the grade. CGC census has only 1 copy and it's a 9.0. Obviously I won't beat that grade but next highest? hm

img055.jpg

img056.jpg

I think a 7.0 is very possible!

I've only dealt with him once... a few years ago I bought a Bats 227 that came damaged when it arrived. After contacting him he offered to take the book back or he would give me a percentage discount on another purchase.

I took the discount and bought a Detective Comics 42.

He had disclosed that there was tape repair to it and it was just as described when I got it.

Good luck with the grade! :)

My guess is the water spot near the 10 cents on the front cover keeps it at 6.5 when coupled with the other (light) wear. Great looking book!

My thoughts as well, some other light discoloration and the pages look pretty dark.