• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greggy's feedback thread
1 1

125 posts in this topic

bought some mr. miracle books from greggy on the vcc. Great communication, faster shipping, and overall lives up to his rep. will definitely look to buy from at the next vcc.

Thanks again,

Raph

Just received a box of books from Greggy. They were shipped quickly, graded accurately and packaged superbly. One of the absolute best to deal with on the boards.

Thanks again

Casey

I tried to leave an all Graemlin kudos, but it just didn't make sense.

Greggy is awesome personified. All of the books I bought were undergraded. Shipped extremely quickly. The Post office in San Francisco was so impressed with his packaging they kept the package for a few extra days to study it.

During this time Greggy was on top of it, and took it upon himself to contact the post office and see what was going on. After it was all said and done I had my package, and I'm getting a refund from the post office for the shipping fees.

I hope he participates in the next VCC.

Greggy is a prince among men.

I just received a sweet parcel of worthless junk that was shipped quickly, packaged with care and accurately graded.

I <3 Greggy's junk.

Casey

Somehow greggy found it in his shriveled heart to wade through his longboxes, and selected a wide array of his high-grade rejects to add to my Byrne-geoning 70's Marvel stash, all shipped before my slowass paid, packed like he was expecting WWIII to erupt, and taped together by his part-time mountain gorilla assistant. (worship)

It's good to be back. :applause:

I did a deal with Greggy like 3 years ago and he had a gentle and loving touch throughout the entire process. He didn't rush it, he took his time, and we both wound up happy and satisfied.

I did a deal with Greggy like 3 years ago and he had a gentle and loving touch throughout the entire process. He didn't rush it, he took his time, and we both wound up happy and satisfied.

Did Greggy recently have a board implosion, leading you to go into his kudos thread and attempt a rehab, vis a vis, "he has cool books" on a deal from such a long time ago?

Did Greggy recently have a board implosion, leading you to go into his kudos thread and attempt a rehab, vis a vis, "he has cool books" on a deal from such a long time ago?

He just wanted to bask in the comic book glory that is greggy. :cloud9:

If you do a Google image search for the perfect comic buyer, you'll see photos of some scenes from The Big Bang Theory, that guy with the beard from Comic Book Men, and a CGC 8.5 Action #1. I'm shocked there aren't any pictures of Greg. I think Google might be broken.

Greggy made me take his sloppy seconds. And I had no choice but to like them. Sadly, he sold them to me for a good price.

If I had to complain, it would be to say that it took me forever to get the box open. There was way too much bubble wrap, and the books were protected by several layers.

And when I finally got to the books, they were graded better than I thought. How dare he be honest in his grading, while giving me a fair price.

:P

Greggy was happy and fortunate that I sold him some sweet chit. He was happy to pay for books that will more then likely come back graded higher then I sold to him. He will then proceed to pm me with all his grades and rub it in.

You suck!

XOXO

Bill