• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greggy's feedback thread
1 1

125 posts in this topic

Despite potential problems with Canada Post, my rather large box of

greggy purchases from VCC XVIII arrived quickly and safely. (worship)

Can't ask for much more than that! (thumbs u

Just because

Just because this guy knows his funny books tight grading and they even got to me quick as heck from somewhere in the frozen north. I look forward to the VCC to be able to buy Greg's drekky books. Thanks again -Joe

Bought one of the Amazing Spider-Man books Greggy donated during the VCC. I can't complain, the book arrived even before I made my donation to the Hero Initiative.

If it took me any longer to make my contribution, I was going to place myself on the probation list.

Greggy is:

Trustworthy,

Loyal,

Helpful,

Friendly,

Courteous,

Kind,

Obedient,

Cheerful,

Thrifty,

Brave,

Clean,

and Reverent.

Also generous> I thank you and the Heroes Initiative also thanks you.

super-super fast shipping, perfect, AAA+++

I'm pretty much going to agree with everyone!

Just got my VCC purchases today and I could not be happier. Just went through the whole batch and every single book was dead on or better and nicely centered! (thumbs u

His packaging job was A+ - nothing could have damaged those books. :sumo: Managed to take a bunch of Avengers off of my want list in one fell swoop - including 2 books that I had been having a hard time finding in 9.6.

Everyone should be able to shop with total confidence. THIS is great customer service. :golfclap:

Just received the comics I purchased from Greggy's booth at the latest VCC. As usual, the package was securely packed and arrived promptly considering the Strike.

I was very pleased with the comics and the grading. :applause:

Thanks to greggy for a sweet ASM #202 through one of his VCC charity donations. Shipped promptly and safely from Canada land to the Southern U.S. Nice penmanship too, for what it's worth. :shrug:

I bought some books from the guy, and he wouldn't even ship them.....

He delivered them in person at WW Chicago. Very nice guy who I enjoyed getting to know a little and the books were great. My wife also enjoyed meeting him and had nothing but nice things to say...anyone who makes a good impression on her is a good egg in my book (thumbs u

Thanks again Greg

Casey

Greggy is a stand up guy. When he was showing off some newly acquired books, I asked him to keep me in mind if he ever decided to sell a particular book. He did and now I am the proud owner of Yellow Submarine in 9.0 White.

Thank you Greggy !!!

He shipped immediately and his packaging was truly bulletproof. You can feel safe buying from Greggy. My highest recomendations.

I just received a sweet package containing my VCC purchases. Here is my review:

The books: tightly and accurately graded, beautiful copies (thumbs u

The shipping: super fast, I wish more of my domestic purchases could arrive as quickly as this international one (thumbs u

The packaging: absolutely bulletproof, I honestly believe I could've drop kicked this box without damaging the books inside...it was THAT good (thumbs u

The service: one of the best on the boards to deal with and one of a small handful of people I would buy a book from sight unseen (thumbs u

The abuse: exquisite :cloud9:

Thanks again Greggy!

Casey

Edited by Logan510