• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greggy's feedback thread
1 1

125 posts in this topic

I haven't bought anything from or sold anything to Greggy in a long time. But when I did, he gave me a freaking great deal on some sweet, sweet Jack Kirby Collector magazines in the original envelopes.

Oh and he likes sushi, :cloud9: which makes him even more ok in my book. :banana:

I overpaid for some of Greggy's drek. It was packaged beautifully and shipped quickly with just the right amount of abuse levied before and after the transaction :cloud9:

Thanks again Greggy!

Casey

I just received a super sweet package of books from Greggy. Beautifully packaged, tightly graded and shipped quickly.

If abuse were art, he'd be Michelangelo :cloud9:

Thanks Greggy!

I just received another brilliant package from Greggy. The mocking I took for the junk I bought was almost unbearable, but worth it...the books are exquisite :cloud9: They were also shipped quickly and the packaging superb bar none.

Thanks again Greggy!

Casey