• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose gonna hit the BIN on this one?

12 posts in this topic

That is the first comic I have seen with binder holes??? 893whatthe.gif

There are books like that out there. I've seen a few in eBay over the past couple of years. Notably, there was a recent TOS #39 that was a center for debate about the qualified label. There was also a gorgeous TOS #1 that was a qualified 9.2 or something. I would have loved to own that book. The seller's price and what the market was willing to bear weren't even in the same area code however.

one time I went to appraise a collection in Atascadero, California that had every Marvel from 1962 to 1970 all keys and everything, every single one had three hole punch through them! It broke my heart...

When I was in San Diego in 1993, some dealer (can't remember who) had a set of Amazing Spider-Man #1 to 100 or so in NM condition, except that the books were all bound together in hardback volumes. He was asking $25,000 for the set. He was still trying to sell them a few years later, if I recall correctly.

one time I went to appraise a collection in Atascadero, California that had every Marvel from 1962 to 1970 all keys and everything, every single one had three hole punch through them! It broke my heart...

These two issues are the most desirable issues of the entire F. F. run

I can see saying that about #1 but, I dont know...I kinda really wanted #48 confused-smiley-013.gif

Did he ever sell them? If so, when and for how much?

That was High Quality Comics.

And highhawker, thanks for the feedback. smile.gif Is everyone else lazy or not picked up their books yet?

These two issues are the most desirable issues of the entire F. F. run

I can see saying that about #1 but, I dont know...I kinda really wanted #48 confused-smiley-013.gif

Eh! You aren't suggesting that FF#48 is more desirable than #5, are you? confused.gif Perish the thought! Doom is the best villain in the Marvel Universe!!!