• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got into my first law school!

88 posts in this topic

....any advice? :grin:

((excited for this satire))

:foryou:

How many law schools do you plan on attending? lol

As a word of advice....IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND!!! :ohnoez:

Be ready to have every member of your family, extended family, friends, their friends, neighbors, and strangers come to you (almost every day, including weekends, holidays and vacations) expecting you to solve their problems. It's great.

If I had it all to do over again I would have become a psychiatrist. If I have to deal with crazy people all day long, I want to be able to bill their insurance for it, and prescribe drugs. lol

Seriously though, CONGRATULATIONS, this must be an exciting time. It can be trying and difficult but if you truly enjoy what you are learning it's a rush and a thrill.

Nice birthday present you got yourself. :applause:

Well I'm applying to five.... so, as of this, definitely one. xD We'll see who else accepts me ;)

My dad is a lawyer...so hopefully people will split it between the two of us, aye? ;D I've had crazy relatives call my house and spill all these (inappropriate) things over the phone when I was like, 13 years old, forcing me to listen to her talking about affairs and ....just because my dad wasn't home. it was ch'awkward. But I figure, when I have a law degree, I'll be justified in being a jerk to people who are only sticking around for that. =P

Thanks :heart: I'm so excited. I'm a little scared, when I listen to attorneys spouting off complex attorney speeching...but then I remember, you kind of learn that stuff there. And I'm good at learning. :3

five colleges, that's impressive. My only advice is that you only attend one of them at a time. I've had experience attending more than one college at a time. Needless to say, I flunked out of one of them. 2 days a weeks I attended class on both colleges, DON'T DO IT.

Man, I only intend to go to one! xD Just wanted to cover my bases! lol

Really though, I hear you. I took a class at Rutgers last semester, as well as my school. It was, precisely, miserable. Granted I only took one class at Rutgers, 3 at my school. It worked out and is what is having me graduate on time HOWEVER. It is something I encourage people to never ever ever ever ever ever consider ; A;

Since you asked for advice............avoid criminals. They lie.

Most people call them "lawyers." :gossip:

Most people call them "lawyers." :gossip:

Naw.......Lawyers are krap till you need one regardless of the circumstances. Word!

lol

you guys are so hilarious xD

My goal is to be a civilian employee of the USAF for a while. We'll see how that goes! After that, I'm more a fan of legal research, not so much into criminal stuff.

So do some lawyers :baiting:

Nothing worse than getting beaten to the punch by the self-anointed "King of Underachievers" that's like getting beaten in a dunking contest by Gary Coleman.

I like the way you talk. mmm hmmm

cinema-slingblade2.jpg

Only the ones that buy comics with escrow funds..................... :luhv:

Nothing worse than getting beaten to the punch by the self-anointed "King of Underachievers" that's like getting beaten in a dunking contest by Gary Coleman.

That was almost funny, counselor. zzz