• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You Do The Meth...

43 posts in this topic

Yeah, this has been talked about before.

There was a similar situation, with a guy bilking the IRS in CO and using it to build a sweet, sweet collection...

Reminds me of that lawyer who bilked the old ladies and built a sweet sweet collection... hm

Funny as it may seem I think he has posted on the boards.I,m sure there are people that have been here longer that could confirm this,but I think this was a topic before. hm

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=9&Number=3405461&Searchpage=1&Main=169394&Words=%26quot;aaron+castro%26quot;&topic=0&Search=true#Post3405461

"It appeared they were working on a startup company for high-end comic books," said Don Quick, the district attorney in Adams County near Denver.

Quick said the seized comic books included some first-edition Superman and Batman titles. The fragile, vintage comics were stored in plastic bags for protection.