• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Hierarchy - 7th to 9th

7th to 9th  

345 members have voted

1. 1. 7th to 9th

95 posts in this topic

I am going to make a case for TOS 39 using Hollywoods box office as my importance model, I know :gossip: but here goes anyways.

Iron Man movies box office = 1 billion

FF movies box office = 620 million

Hulk movies box office = 500 million

Only Batman and Spider-man movie franchises have outgrossed Iron Man at the box office, I think this has to be taken into consideration when you vote for TOS 39.

More mainstream people have heard of Ironman than most of the others now.

With Iron Man 3 on the way I expect old Shellhead to get even more popular which will make TOS 39 even more sought after.

2c

Admit it Tim, you're the AF 15 troll. :baiting:

lol Nah, I wasn`t even an ASM 1 troll except in the very first round.

Voting for AF 15 is a waste. The vote is much better used for some other Marvel book that actually has a chance of being voted off.

Only Batman and Spider-man movie franchises have outgrossed Iron Man at the box office, I think this has to be taken into consideration when you vote for TOS 39.

I`m a comic collector, not a Hollywood movie exec. I could give a mess about box office grosses.

I`m a comic collector, not a Hollywood movie exec. I could give a mess about box office grosses.

hm

So the resurgence in the popularity of Avengers 4 and Showcase 22 has nothing to do with upcoming Hollywood movies?

;)

hm

So the resurgence in the popularity of Avengers 4 and Showcase 22 has nothing to do with upcoming Hollywood movies?

;)

Not with me it doesn`t.

Captain America was always my favorite Marvel character, so Avengers 4 has always been a big book for me.

Being a DC collector, I`ve always thought Showcase 22 was a big book, although I rank it below Showcase 4 and B&B 28.

hm

;)

Not with me it doesn`t.

Captain America was always my favorite Marvel character, so Avengers 4 has always been a big book for me.

Being a DC collector, I`ve always thought Showcase 22 was a big book, although I rank it below Showcase 4 and B&B 28.

True in the past...but times have change.