• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: TOS 39 recent acquisition

31 posts in this topic

Spine isn't bad at all in terms of structural integrity. Not torn up at all, just worn. The reason it looks odd is the black line CT that as you said, is amateur. Someone just tried to add/replace the black line, and did it in spots while on the titanic.

Someone just tried to add/replace the black line, and did it in spots while on the titanic.

Shame, :sorry: but still a cool copy. (thumbs u

I'll go with 2.0 (SA) CT along spine :)

It just occurred to me that Iron Man is wearing two right boots! :insane: (I know this isn't news to many of you . . . ) (worship) A No-Prize to the first person who tells me which other iconic comic figure is initially portrayed wearing two right shoes??? (Hint: an equally compelling artist) Ha! :)

...and didn't Kirby give the Torch two right hands on a cover somewhere? ST maybe?

I believe so, but no cigar here. I'm talking feet and shoes :makepoint: C'mon guys, one more hint: It's a true #1 cover by one of our best known artists . . . hm

I'd say 3.0 if CGC was in a really good mood that day.

...and didn't Kirby give the Torch two right hands on a cover somewhere? ST maybe?

F.F. #3

DR.X

It just occurred to me that Iron Man is wearing two right boots! :insane: (I know this isn't news to many of you . . . ) (worship) A No-Prize to the first person who tells me which other iconic comic figure is initially portrayed wearing two right shoes??? (Hint: an equally compelling artist) Ha! :)

Actually, maybe he just put the boots on reversed... hm

The "true" right one seems indeterminate from the way it's drawn...

Maybe it's a lefty lol

I believe so, but no cigar here. I'm talking feet and shoes :makepoint: C'mon guys, one more hint: It's a true #1 cover by one of our best known artists . . . hm

The Hulk?

The Hulk never wore shoes :makepoint: But he did originally have three toes (See Avengers #2) :)

No cigar here either - Time for another hint? A recent HG copy sold for $10,000 and created quite a stir here on the Boards. hm