• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants to go see THE PRINCE & ME this Friday?

18 posts in this topic

Uggh just saw a commercial for the Punisher- why did they move him to Miami?

Actually, the movie takes place, and was filmed entirely right here in Tampa.

As for why, I can only imagine that it was cheaper then shooting it in your neck of the woods Vincent.

We redneckz is pretty proud. thumbsup2.gif

And for all you wrastlin' fans - speaking of Punisher - Kevin Nash aka Diesel aka Big Sexy aka Vinnie Vegas - plays the Russian sent to demolish the Punisher. There are a few shots of him with a red striped shirt throwing Punisher around in the commercial. Nash is from Daytona and goes to the same health go that I go to - someone saw him recently with his hair chopped off and dyed and asked him what he was up to - and he said he played a Russain bad guy in a movie. Hard to miss a guy 7 ft tall with bleached hair!

Vincent, Vincent, Vincent - you aren't the target audience! You're not an 8 year old girl. Trust me on this one - its going to be HUGE in the 8 year old girl market. 27_laughing.gif

A little off topic from the Julia Stiles Prince William preteen fantasy flick, but still on the subject of princely royalty...

My girlfriend and I just saw Prince (as in The Purple One or The Artist Formerly Known As) in Bakersfield, California last night and HE ROCKED! We had 12th row seats and he just kicked [!@#%^&^]! Played lots of stuff from Purple Rain, a few oldies like Controversy, Dirty Mind, Delirious, Let's Work, and the classics like Little Red Corvette (acoustic!) That guy looks like he hasn't aged a day since 1987...

Has anybody ever seen the 1984 Aquaman Movie?

if you see it, let your goldfish watch...goldfish love the movie....grin.gif

Planning on going to see Prince here in Dallas.. saw him last time around, and gotta agree... That guy puts on a GREAT show... and there were TONS of hot babes (and I might add for all the guys out there.. tons of hot lesbian babes) at the show. Chicks dig him...

As for Julia Stiles.. am I the only person who thinks this girl is a little bit homely ?

Planning on going to see Prince here in Dallas.. saw him last time around, and gotta agree... That guy puts on a GREAT show... and there were TONS of hot babes (and I might add for all the guys out there.. tons of hot lesbian babes) at the show. Chicks dig him...

As for Julia Stiles.. am I the only person who thinks this girl is a little bit homely ?

Best concert I've ever seen - Prince at the old 930 Club in DC in 1984, right before Purple Rain came out. The women. OH MY GOD the women. The old David Lee Roth line defnitely applied - "Think of the hottest woman you've ever seen. She wouldn't make my top 100."

There was an Aquaman movie in 1984??? Why didn't I know this? Think of all the trivia possibilities...

Oohhh! I like the way think Centaurman? Aquaman Trivia!!!

Let's see where did I put those questions....hmmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Vincent, Vincent, Vincent - you aren't the target audience! You're not an 8 year old girl. Trust me on this one - its going to be HUGE in the 8 year old girl market. 27_laughing.gif

Hey I loved Ten things I hate about you and Bring it on-don't tell me I'm not the target market.... 27_laughing.gif or am I serious???