• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Marvel 1st issues project

330 posts in this topic

lol

Yeah, you're good on the 1st issues until i finish my Avengers run which will NOT be before May 2013.

Now, if i see you post a Pedigree Avengers book, expect a phone call like this. Just change "daughter" to "Pedigree Avengers" :sumo:

I'm trying to figure out how to even update this. I know i've definitely added some #1's since that Human Torch but cant for the life of me remember which ones :blush:

I've got them all on the top part of this in my comic room. One of these days i'll have to go thru this thread and see which ones i've added hm

cr5.jpg

lol

Yeah, you're good on the 1st issues until i finish my Avengers run which will NOT be before May 2013.

Now, if i see you post a Pedigree Avengers book, expect a phone call like this. Just change "daughter" to "Pedigree Avengers" :sumo:

:eek:

I'm trying to figure out how to even update this. I know i've definitely added some #1's since that Human Torch but cant for the life of me remember which ones :blush:

I've got them all on the top part of this in my comic room. One of these days i'll have to go thru this thread and see which ones i've added hm

cr5.jpg

Wow, nice set-up!!!