• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lifeless dorkville has a new resident...

31 posts in this topic

I'm glad Dice is still here. I know he doesn't talk about it a lot, if at all, but we came pretty close to losing ol' Dicey at the end of 2009.

I'm glad he made it to 20K, and here's to 30, 40, and beyond.

:cloud9:

In the last several months I've made great strides as far as my health goes. I'm on a diet now and am making progress. Been to the sleep doctor to have my sleep apnea fixed. I feel a lot better now than I did a few years ago.

My grandfather had his first heart attack at 26 years old, and died of his third one at 38. Of all the people in my family, I can only think of two that have died for something other than heart problems. This is something I can't play around with and have to stay serious about. I plan on being here for a long time. :foryou:

Good stuff. (thumbs u

Obviously you have to consult your doctor in terms of intensity, but staying active is very important, and when combined with the proper diet, can lead to drastic changes. Keep that heart strong.

My grandfather had his first heart attack at 26 years old, and died of his third one at 38. Of all the people in my family, I can only think of two that have died for something other than heart problems. This is something I can't play around with and have to stay serious about. I plan on being here for a long time . :foryou:

And I hope you are too. (thumbs u

DR.X