• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Soy Sketch Opportunity Round 1!

536 posts in this topic

Here's a Star Wars-themed sketch for OV:

P1090100.jpg

:o:acclaim:(worship) Awesome! This is the coolest (and probably the only) Rancor and Rancor Keeper sketch ever! Many thanks! (thumbs u

P1090100.jpg

:o:acclaim:(worship) Awesome! This is the coolest (and probably the only) Rancor and Rancor Keeper sketch ever! Many thanks! (thumbs u

Glad you like it Merv! :applause:

P1090100.jpg

Glad you like it Merv! :applause:

Love it! None of that crying Rancor Keeper here :sumo: My Rancor Keeper will unleash the beast without a care in the world :devil: Thanks a lot Mike, you're the man. (thumbs u

Here's a Black Cat/Mary Jane sketch for Oscar, hope you like:

P1090126.jpg

Dex asked was it okay if he holds off on doing the 2 wraparound covers(oz, branget) until last. This gives him more time to work on both pieces.

And I decided not to get 3 sketches from Dexter and give up one slot. This gives the opportunity to someone else. This book is an X-Men blank and is prepped and ready. Pricing is the same, $135 for one or two characters on the front cover, $200 for wraparound. With the exception of 2 boardies no one has paid their grading fees yet so if someone only wants to pay the commission fee now that's fine. Please place the :takeit: or PM me, thx :)

P1090100.jpg

:applause:

This is friggin awesome!

P1090100.jpg

:applause:

This is friggin awesome!

:headbang:

Here's a Black Cat/Mary Jane sketch for Oscar, hope you like:

P1090126.jpg

I :luhv: it thanks to you and Dex for the opp (worship)

Love the thighs Dexter puts on his women :headbang:

Love thickness :blush:

But I'll also ask Dex to take a 2nd try at their noses. Don't you just love artists that can accept constructive criticism? :cloud9:

Freeform and Oscar thank you!

Whos' left:

mr. mylar

mr. mylar---asm 36 black cover

mad-dogz

oz--wraparound

branget--wraparound

freeform---wraparound

Let's wrap this up and get to work on round 2!

And I have 2 more artists on-board for the summer, as well as Harvey Tolibao. Things are heating up! :headbang::devil: