• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Soy Sketch Opportunity Round 1!

536 posts in this topic

That looks great! I generally don't care for the look of the Gargan Venom, but I'll definitely make an exception for this.

Dex is in the the process of completing the last two covers, I thank everyone for their patience

Books will be mailed to CGC and their owners shortly

And his commissions list is open: he's accepting both sketch cover and 11x17 requests. Sketch covers can be subbed for grading. If you're interested please send a PM. Thank you :)

I just wanted to share a book I just recieved. This book is being shipped to a board member overseas. Nice book! sorry for the bad pic...

-5-2.jpg

Awesome book Mike, congrats. Yay for the 9.8s. Not a hater bc I gotta lot of 9.6s but good to see 9.8 sketches

:headbang:

Quick update on the Dexter Soy opp:

With the exception of one book, all sketches from round one are en route to CGC :banana:

All participants in this new round, please have your books to me by 8/23

Here is one book Dex completed some time ago, I was waiting to get permission from the boardie to post it:

-1-1-1.jpg

Dexter will be sending me a scan of an 11x17 Mandarin-style Spawn soon, I'll post asap :)

:news: Last call for anyone interested in getting a Dexter Soy sketch for Round 2 or a commission. I will be shipping books next week so you still have time to get them to me. PM with any questions, thank you :):news: