• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

BLADE RUNNER # 1 NM $3

Still have 2 copies ONE COPY LEFT of this 29 year old classic for $3 each. Great book with awesome Williamson art.

sold one copy to dc eng

BBCODclooneython20018.jpg

:takeit:@60% off page 74 last copy please

I'm no Decepticon but i will give it a shot, help my friend Decpt(Ken) out he's on a break

Pages 26-74

page27

LET ME IN: CROSSROADS # 1 - NM MINI PROMOTIONAL ISSUE $6

Great movie and a pretty good book. Small promotional item. See the finger and metacarpal there for size reference.

page28

BIZARRE ADVENTURES # 27 - X-MEN APP - VF/NM $5 each.

... I have about 10 copies of this key book. Most are closer to NM. $5 each

... sold one to pttuller at 60%

GHOST # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 NM RUN - $15

... Adam Hughes was announced to pencil this new book through Dark Horse. Well whoever decided that idea was shocked to realize that poor old Adam couldn't keep a monthly schedule if his life depended on it. He made it through the first three issues and then became the primary cover artist. Great underated book here. Get all eleven of the first issues cheap in one swoop.

NEGATIVE BURN # 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

NM/NM- (MORE NM) RUN OF 17 ISSUES OF THE FIRST SERIES. $30

... A great Caliber anthology book of the early 90's. Artists include Brian Bolland, Mark Bode, Paul Pope, Alan Moore, Art Adams, David Mazzucchelli, Phil Hester, Bob Burden, Dave Dorman, Neil Gaiman, P. Craig Russel and many more. Priced to move.

THE BOOK OF BALLADS AND SAGAS # 2, 3, 4 - NM all for $10

... Hard to find self published book by Charles Vess. Crazy artist, but a nice guy.

LA COSA NOSTROID # 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 - VF/NM $20

... Super rare Scud the Disposable Assassin spin off. Impossible to find, yet right here they are.

ROCKET COMIX METALLICA # 1 MAGAZINE - VF/NM $10

page 29]

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA VF $5

... Magazine size format. Would be NM if not for tape pull on front cover to the right of the "$1.50" price point. Still hard to find in mag size and not that big bulky tabloid.

MARVEL PREVIEW # 11 FN/VF & 18 VG+/FN - TAKE BOTH FOR $6

... More Starlord stories. Issue 11 has John Byrne art when he wasn't afraid to draw comics for a living.

page 30

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL # 15: STAR TREK MOTION PICTURE VF $6

... Longest movie ever made, but still Star Treak. Cockrum art which makes it all worthwhile.

MARVEL PREVIEW # 1 GLOSSY VF/NM COPY $15

... Classic Neal Adams cover there and first issue of the long running magazine.

24: THE OFFICIAL COMPANION SEASONS 1 & 2 - NM $6

... Great info on a great show. Lots of pics and info for the Kiefer fan. Retain on this was almost $17... get it cheap, right now.

...I have THREE COPIES at $6 each.

BLACK KISS: THICK BLACK KISS TRADE PAPERBACK - NM $20

... Howard Chaykin's romp filled sex fest from the late 80's is back and ready for you to use in a dark room. Not a bad story really, just alot of sex and rowdy chicks. Contains all the issues and the complete story. I think this is out of print right now... so this may be worth more, not sure. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE!

page 34

CRYPTIC WRITINGS OF MEGADETH # 1 BAGGED LEATHER LIMITED EDITION. $10

page40

FAUST / 777 THE WRATH # 0 NM REGULAR COVER $5 (I have 4 copies)

... Hard to find stuff. I had to hide the NUDE cover for obvious reasons. Violent and bloody. Lots of gawd awful sex on top of that... so you must be 18 & OVER TO PURCHASE THIS. Tim Vigil's classic character.

page 41

FAUST / 777 THE WRATH # 0 VARIANT COVER NM $6

.... Hard to find stuff. Violent, MEAN and bloody. Lots of gawd awful sex on top of that... so you must be 18 & OVER TO PURCHASE THIS. Tim Vigil's classic character.

FAUST # 10 NM ORIGINAL SERIES 1ST PRINT $7

... Again, you must be 18 TO PURCHASE and are going to burn in HELL.

FAUST # 11 NM ORIGINAL SERIES 1ST PRINT $7

... Again, you must be 18 TO PURCHASE and are going to burn in HELL. Had to break out the ole Pecan Sandies Censor Strip again on this one... didn't do to good of a job either... but I think thats a pastie anyway... maybe.

SPLATTER # 4 NM CLASSIC TIM VIGIL COVER $8

... Free copy of #5 included. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE... still HELL!

CUDA # 1 REGULAR & CUDA # 2 NUDE COVER $10 FOR BOTH.

...Tim Vigil's other character that nobody knows about. Just as vile as Faust with just as much sex, violence and liquids. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE.

RAZOR / DARK ANGEL: FINAL NAIL # 1 & 2 BOTH NM $10

... Signed by publisher/creator HART FISHER with covers by BARRY BLAIR & KYLE HOTZ. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE. Great glossy covers. Violence and blood and babes... you can't go wrong.

page 42

BLACK KISS # 7 - NM - $5 - MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE!

BLACK KISS # 8 - NM - $5 - MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE!

page 43

BLACK KISS # 9 - NM - $5 - MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE!

BLACK KISS # 10 - NM - $5 - MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE!

BLACK KISS # 11 - NM - $5 - MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE!

XENA # 1 NM $6 - This book hit before the popular Xena took off. From the same company that produced Vamperotica.

VIXENS 1997 CALENDAR - NM $7 - Pinups of skanky chicks. This is a rare CRY FOR DAWN productions release. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE.

page44

XENYA # 1 NM - RARE SANCTUARY PRESS - $15 - TWO COPIES

...Very cool book with a fantastic HILDEBRANDT cover. Impossible to find... especially if you're a Hildebrandt collector. Fantastic back cover too.

DEMON BEAST INVASION # 1 BARE BEAR PRESS - NM - $8 - TWO COPIES

... For the anime lovers. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE. Rough stuff in this one...not Faust levels... but a lot of the veiny going on here.

DARK FANTASTIES MIDSUMMER SPECIAL RED FOIL COVER - NM - $7

... Hard to find book. Nice copy too. Lady Death clone... but just as well done as the early Ernie and LD stuff.

MIDNIGHT QUICKIES # 2 NM $6

... Louis Small's creation Midnight. Sexy character that just didn't catch on from the quick to fold ONE SHOT PRESS.

SINNAMON # 4 - CATFISH COMICS - NM $7

... This book sported the best covers. I thought for surer Delaney was going to be the next Linsner... but alas, he wasn't. Finding issues of this series is very difficult.

page 45

ESSENTIAL OFFICAL HANDBOOK OF MU UPDATE '89 - NM - $4

X-MEN - ROGUE MONGOLIAN STAMP 1ST DAY ISSUE $10 EACH - TWO Available

...From 1995, these were actual Mongolian stamps issued and date stamp on the day of issue. Cool stuff.

page 46

OMEGA MEN # 3 - 1ST LOBO APPEARANCE NM $5 EACH.

MAXX WIZARD 1/2 - $5

page47

THRESHOLD # 7 NM GOD-AWFUL NUDE COVER $10

... Tim Vigil pulled out all the stops on this one. The Pecan Sandie Censor Strip almost burst into flames on this one.

page 49

CAPT. STORM # 11 - $3

page 54

CAPTAIN AMERICA # 172 - X-MEN APP - MIDGRADE pulled upper staple $3

page 55

LEATHER OBSESSION # 2 - $10

.... This mag was the leading UK leather fetish magazine until it was replaced by some other "less classy" mag. It's got some nudity... and a lot of leather pulled up into places where leather probably shouldn't go... well unless it was treated first. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE. You won't go to HELL for reading this... just the bathroom... repeatedly. \:\)

page 56

LEATHER OBSESSION # 5 - $10 - UK KATWOMAN APP ON BACK COVER \:\)

LEATHER OBSESSION # 4 - $10 - UK XXXENA ON THE FRONT COVER \:\)

LEATHER OBSESSION # 6 - $10 - FEATURING "THE WHIP OF BOSCOE"

MUST BE 18 to purchase

page 57

Whups! Forgot this last leather lovers book....

LEATHER OBSESSIONS # 3 - 1ST MADAM FLAME $10

Again... you gotta be 18 YEARS OLD TO PURCHASE this fine mag. If you're not 18, just save the cover of this jewel on your hard drive for future late night use.

page73

CA # 167 $1.00

CA # 164 $1.00

CA # 163 $1

CA # 159 $1

page 74

CA # 165 $1

CA # 152 $2

CA # 151 $1

CA # 148 $1

CA # 147 $1

That is all i could find

Noob question to follow:

Can you jump to a particular page within a thread ?

Yes you can.

I just change the last numbers on the web address:

This will take you to page 5:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654473&fpart=5

Change the 5 to a 70:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654473&fpart=70

That's how I usually navigate