• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

DRAWING THE HUMAN HEAD - BURNE HOGARTH - NM $10

WONDER WOMAN AMAZONIA - DC ELSEWORLDS - VF/NM $5

AGE OF REPTILES # 1 AND 2 - NM - $8

:takeit: @60% off

^^ ^^ ^^ LUIS I WILL KILL FOR YOU ! Seriously... I will :foryou:

I have just come to the conclusion that Board Members must think the Star Wars Weeklys suck arse.

60% and not a single one has sold....

Wahhh, whine.... wahhhh complain..... wahhhh I'm too sexy...... wahhh :)

WEB OF SPIDER-MAN # 1 - 75 CENT VARIANT - nice NM-/NM book. $15

Thats right folks... a nice high grade 75 cent variant... snag it, its sweet. Like freshly squeezed gland.

sold to highfivephase ... because heeeeee loooovveesss me !

HOUSE OF MYSTERY # 175 - NICE UPPER MIDGRADE (7.5 - 8.0ish) $15

This is a nice copy. Glossy with nice color. Front looks like the back... except its the front instead of being the back. SHATLACKERY!

CLOONeython4T0030.jpg

CLOONeython4T0031.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN # 17 - NICE MIDGRADE - What would you call this? 6.0? 6.5? 7.0? More? Less? I love posting clear pictures... so you choose the grade you want it to be... its a flat $20 ! MORE SHATLACKERY!

sold with pride to whomerjay

THE DEMON OF THE EIFFEL TOWER - NM $20 @ 60% off (page 9?)

:takeit:

^^ ... a classic book of French noir & suspense in the vein of Hitchcock, Kubrick and the Farlley Brothers with a dash of John Singleton sir.

SHATLACKERY!.... I got no frickin idea what its about! I'm sure its artsy fartsy tho... and many thanks Mike, you are most awesome.

THE MINDSCAPE OF ALAN MOORE - SEALED 2 DVD SET - $12

I'm still trying to get rid of these DVD sets. Remember these are unopened, brand new two disc editions... check Amazon thru the link to read up on whats on it plus to see how much you are saving to buy it off the Ruppazon.

I have FOUR THREE two left ( I think) at a waaaay cheap price of $12 each.

sold one to arzach42

http://www.amazon.com/Mindscape-Alan-Moore/dp/B001BEGB3O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1299766499&sr=8-2

IMG_0818.jpg

:takeit: @60% off...math is hard...

THE MINDSCAPE OF ALAN MOORE - SEALED 2 DVD SET - $12

I'm still trying to get rid of these DVD sets. Remember these are unopened, brand new two disc editions... check Amazon thru the link to read up on whats on it plus to see how much you are saving to buy it off the Ruppazon.

I have FOUR THREE two left ( I think) at a waaaay cheap price of $12 each.

sold one to arzach42

http://www.amazon.com/Mindscape-Alan-Moore/dp/B001BEGB3O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1299766499&sr=8-2

:takeit: @60% off...5 bucks!

frickin SHAVEN ^^ ! I think these are running low... I know you got this one tho SHAVEN KEV :cloud9:

On a side note Shaven Kevin and Detroit Mike... I found 2 NM copies of that Green Lantern Superman Green Flame book that Gaiman did... I think you guys got shafted on those in Clooneython II... if you want one each at lets say $2 a pop let me know.