• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which "Fantastic Four" comic character do you like the best?

Which character do you like the best?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Which character do you like the best?

25 posts in this topic

I had to choose Reed, even though I love them all, because Reed is the one who got them into all that wonderful trouble. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I had to choose Reed, even though I love them all, because Reed is the one who got them into all that wonderful trouble. GOD BLESS...

I'm sorry, but that's awesome! ALMOST makes me want to read an FF comic. :)

....I would highly recommend FF 44-60....better than most NY Times Bestsellers. Don't worry that you're being disloyal to Carmine and the gang...nothing can break the bond of First Love. GOD BLESS...

Essential FF volume 3, though in B&W, captures those issues plus a few more.

....I would highly recommend FF 44-60....better than most NY Times Bestsellers. Don't worry that you're being disloyal to Carmine and the gang...nothing can break the bond of First Love. GOD BLESS...

Essential FF volume 3, though in B&W, captures those issues plus a few more.

I'm tempted to send speedy-d a few of those issues for free Jimbo, just to help him see the light.

I chose Doom since he was Marvel's first and greatest SA supervillian, and also the first to crossover into other titles. He's appeared in every major (and a good portion of the minor) Marvel title.

It's more than awesome; it's one of the things that makes the FF different (and better) than the others. Most super heroes just wait around for a villain to start something. Stretcho goes looking for trouble!

I'm demanding a recount if anybody but The Thing wins this. :sumo:

I actually didn't anticipate that the Thing would be leading so decisively. I thought that the Human Torch would have more of a fan base. He did in the mid-sixties anyway.

(shrug)