• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament- Seeding Round.

375 posts in this topic

:news: ANSWER KEY :news:

ASM 15 9.0

JIM 114 9.0

TTA 57 7.5

TOS 84 9.2

Final Scores:

West:

Liaton9000 45

Norrin Radd 32

DrewinCanada 40

East:

BorderlineHoarder 50

Harvdoss 25

Etanick 50

Etanick and Borderlinehoarder are going to double overtime so I need to post another book. All three teams in the went to overtime in the west which was won by Liaton9000 who nailed it. Liaton9000 will move on to the tournament.

I have to admit I would have guessed lower on the ASM and the TOS and higher on the TTA. doh!

that ASM 15 is the one I was really way off...I said 8.0, nailed the 2nd book, one grade off on the next 2

ASM 15 9.0

JIM 114 9.0

TTA 57 7.5

TOS 84 9.2

Final Scores:

West:

Liaton9000 45

Norrin Radd 32

DrewinCanada 40

East:

BorderlineHoarder 50

Harvdoss 25

Etanick 50

Etanick and Borderlinehoarder are going to double overtime so I need to post another book. All three teams in the went to overtime in the west which was won by Liaton9000 who nailed it. Liaton9000 will move on to the tournament.

I have to admit I would have guessed lower on the ASM and the TOS and higher on the TTA. doh!

that ASM 15 is the one I was really way off...I said 8.0, nailed the 2nd book, one grade off on the next 2

I agree. I went 8.0 on the ASM, nailed book #2, gave the TOS a 9.2 (!!!) and went 9.0 on the last book.

Congrats Liaton9000! I'm rooting for ya!

BorderlineHoarder defeats Etanick in triple overtime 60-55.

Fantastic Four #50 CGC 8.5

Great game both players..too bad someone had to lose. ^^

No rest for the weary....BoarderlineHoarder will have to jump on a bus and head across town after a grueling triple overtime win and face the #1 seeded team in the tournament, Whisp. :kidaround:

ASM 15 9.0

JIM 114 9.0

TTA 57 7.5

TOS 84 9.2

Final Scores:

West:

Liaton9000 45

Norrin Radd 32

DrewinCanada 40

East:

BorderlineHoarder 50

Harvdoss 25

Etanick 50

I agree. I went 8.0 on the ASM, nailed book #2, gave the TOS a 9.2 (!!!) and went 9.0 on the last book.

Congrats Liaton9000! I'm rooting for ya!

:o I didn't think I got these! Thanks for the support, everyone!

BorderlineHoarder defeats Etanick in triple overtime 60-55.

Fantastic Four #50 CGC 8.5

Great game both players..too bad someone had to lose. ^^

No rest for the weary....BoarderlineHoarder will have to jump on a bus and head across town after a grueling triple overtime win and face the #1 seeded team in the tournament, Whisp. :kidaround:

:o:cry:

Nick! You put up a brilliant fight, buddy. So sad. So sad. Two of last year's Final Four are OUT!

You can join me on the sidelines and we can drink beer while watching the rest of the tourney.

it is sad but it is done...congrat Boarderlinehoarder :applause:

indeed, beers and popcorns for the rest of the next 2 weeks

I was just happy to hang in there with a grader of Etanick's caliber (worship)

I really wish that battle would've been taking place deep in the tournament, but I'll do my best to carry our banner and make some noise for the play-in crowd (thumbs u