• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Men Yesterday

150 posts in this topic

:roflmao:

This is the winningest thread in quite a long time. Thanks for posting, Alanna! I've only been peripherally aware of these 60s Men's Magazines until recently and it's really cool to see all the different books. What we need is a photo-journal for Men's Magazines... hm

Also, nice narrative. (thumbs u

:roflmao:

This is the winningest thread in quite a long time. Thanks for posting, Alanna! I've only been peripherally aware of these 60s Men's Magazines until recently and it's really cool to see all the different books. What we need is a photo-journal for Men's Magazines... hm

Also, nice narrative. (thumbs u

Well. I'm stretching things a bit putting this in the Gold thread but its my "home" so since a few had been posted in another thread I thought I'd give it a try.

I have literally boxes of this stuff and am happy to keep on posting - posting is fun. But word of warning some of these covers are very offensive! So I'd appreciate a bit more critical assessment before posting more of those!

Let me just suggest that the Magazine forum really is the most appropriate area for these magazines................since they are, in fact, magazines...........just sayin'.

But word of warning some of these covers are very offensive! So I'd appreciate a bit more critical assessment before posting more of those!

Do your worst. I promise if I get offended, it'll be toward the "white male reality", not you. Bring it!

Let me just suggest that the Magazine forum really is the most appropriate area for these magazines................since they are, in fact, magazines...........just sayin'.

suggestion noted----and rejected. go back to thumbing up that action 10, big boy.

Nice to come home to from a day at work I'd rather forget. Why it warms the cockles of my cockles to have dear young Billy recommending his very favourite site to me of all people.

Greatly encouraged, I shall get right on scanning more of these simply horrible mags as soon as I've settled down to a nice hot overcooked meal.(Now what was that site Billy recommended - gator something something? Sure sounded like it. Prob'ly just a jungian slip though if'n I know my Billy!)