• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEAP Comics, Sets, Trades and more... CHEAP, 'Nuff Said! Some surprise "GEMS"

73 posts in this topic

Hello all,

This will be an on-going sales thread. So stay tuned as I do plan on filling page after page with sweet deals! Thanks!

I will be running this sale through until Sunday at 7PM Eastern or 4PM Pacific. At which time I'd ask that all sales be finalized, unless other arrangements have been made.

Shipping - Due to new shipping rules surrounding MEDIA Mail, I won't be "offering" that service. I CAN mail to you that way, however if "caught", then there shall be no complaints toward me and you will be responsible for any additional charges.... sound fair?

For "regular" comics within the US: 1 - 8 will be $6.00 9 - 30 will be $12.00 anything over and above, will be exact shipping. For overseas and Canada, the exact cost will be charged. I have a scale here at home, so I will weigh the package and forward different options for you to choose from.

In the case of trades, figures, DVD/VHS - they will be on a case by case basis and exact shipping charged. I am not out to profit on shipping, so rest assured that the rate given, is the actual cost to ship!

Payment - PayPal please :) However, if there is a local (NW WA or Vancouver, BC area) transaction, I have no problems meeting to save shipping fees. As long as it isn't waaaaay out of my way!

If anything is unclear, please be sure to PM me with any and all questions prior to hitting the "I'll Take It". I appreciate your compliance with this to avoid any undo problems.

So, with that, I'll start to post!

Incredible Hulk - VHS 2003

Features 3 Episodes from the 1966 Series. Runtime 83 Minutes

$2.00

HulkVHS.jpg

With that, I am calling it a night!

The boards are about to go down for maintenance.

I will be posting a ton of $1.00 books... Will not be scanning each and every issue. Will give a general grade and will be discounting on multiples.

Deals:

10 for $8.00

20 for $15.00

And so on... so get ready to spend a LITTLE bit of money! I am sure there will be something for everyone. There's mostly CA/MA but a few SA and GA books, lower grade but CHEAP!

Thanks for looking.

Someone grab the X-Files lot... great reading and a great price! TotallyJem pulled the trigger and got himself a nice deal! (thumbs u

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

The X-Files COMPLETE SERIES (Topps)

#'s 0 through #41 Plus Annuals 1 & 2 - Average condition is ABOVE VF/NM

Guide on #1 & 2 is $38 alone

$50.00 :o for ENTIRE SERIES!

X-Files1.jpg

X-Files41.jpg

That #1 is a reprint. Reprints of the first few issues have the serial numbering you see on this one.

Guide on #1 & 2 is $38 alone

$50.00 :o for ENTIRE SERIES!

X-Files1.jpg

X-Files41.jpg

That #1 is a reprint. Reprints of the first few issues have the serial numbering you see on this one.

Thanks for the head's up! It didn't mention anything in guide about a second printing, so I just assumed... again, thanks! Price adjusted

Just in from a day of medical appointments. I will be sorting and making sets tonight and hopefully listing tomorrow.

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

#1 is second printing

:takeit:

Thanks you sir! Some great reading in the group! I sent you a PM with a BONUS offer, check it out and get back to me :)

More coming folks...

John (thumbs u

Incredible Hulk Special #1 (1968) - CLASSIC Steranko cover! One look says it all :cloud9:

Book has obvious tape residue, a 2" spine split on bottom and the "CJ" has been crossed out! Maybe an identity crisis at the time? Was right around when the tape stopped as well! Oh if only the books can talk!

$10.00 - Special tape reduction rate offered :grin:

HulkAnnual12.jpg

Madonna #2 (1991) - Limited signed edition. There is a card attached at the centerfold (which is a pretty risque pin-up!) and it's numbered 1277 of 2000. It is signed by the artist; Jimmy Palmiotti

VF 8.0 - the mark on top edge is a lot more defined in scan, not as profound in hand as shiny cover.

$4.00 ($5.95 cover) - I could charge that just for private viewings of some of the artwork! :insane:

Madonna2.jpg

Mr. T and the T-Force #1 - Some obscure Neal Adams stuff from those dastardly 90's!

NM 9.4 - Not a blemish on the book except for a small barely noticeable spine tic at bottom top staple. What appears as spine stresses in scan are actually of the poly bag. You can cut yourself on the corners they are so sharp!

$5.00 - Find one as nice for the price! :sumo:

MRTandtheT-Force1.jpg