• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEAP Comics, Sets, Trades and more... CHEAP, 'Nuff Said! Some surprise "GEMS"

73 posts in this topic

I have decided to make this an on-going sales thread. I had an interruption last night and today is eBay day, so I won't get to posting books until after 8PM.

Stay tuned! There WILL be page after page of sweet deals!

Thanks,

John (thumbs u

1990 McFarlane

$1.00

AmazingSpider-Man-SkatingonThinIce.jpg

[font:Arial Black]I have a run of Wolverine coming up. They start at 5 and are sporadic up to 66. I need to go back to bed and get a few hours in. I'll be posting them all at $1/ea, 5 for $4, 10 for $8, 20 for $15...

Many, many to list! All cheap and they aren't rags!

Need shut eye... Stay tuned! [/font]

Well, I got some GOOD news for once! I got clean results on all of my health tests I've had to do over last week. :whee:

So no kidney disease as was a potential threat. I am super stoked about that! So I will be having a "Sale"abration!!!

After a quick bite and answering some PM's, I will begin the onslaught of $1 dollar books. Just because they will be a buck (or slightly higher), doesn't mean they will be junk.

Will be starting with Wolverine as noted in earlier post :banana:

Stay tuned...

Thanks to all those who've played along thus far, more to come!

John (thumbs u

Well, I got some GOOD news for once! I got clean results on all of my health tests I've had to do over last week. :whee:

So no kidney disease as was a potential threat. I am super stoked about that! So I will be having a "Sale"abration!!!

John (thumbs u

That's awesome. Waiting on test results, expecially when the doctors have thrown out some bad scenarios is a drag in the tenth degree.

Thank you all for the kind words of support! I am relieved, I can tell you that! For those of you who know me, you know I already have health issues that impact my life quite a bit. However, I look around at the world and what's going on and am grateful I live where I do! For all the problems I have, there are many others in a lot worse shape. So I TRY not to complain much :shy:

Ok, enough of the sob story! On with the show!

Wolverine/Hulk Issues #1 - 4

They are in great shape (see scans). The number 1 & 2 have a couple of spine tics, but other than that, nothing!

$6.00 for the set :sumo:

WolverineHulk1.jpg

th_WolverineHulk2.jpg th_WolverineHulk3.jpg th_WolverineHulk4.jpg

Ok... Some Wolverines.

Other than the #3, they are as follows: $1/ea , 5 for $4, 10 for $8 and 20 for $15.

As for grades: mostly VF+. There are a couple that have some folds/creases. The #21 scanned and shown is probably the worst of the lot to give an idea. I don't plan on scanning 50 $1 comics!

Issues: 5, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 41, 52, 55, 56, 58, 59 & 61

Wolverine #3 Minimum VF/NM

$3.00

Wolverine3.jpg

The 21...

Wolverine21.jpg

A few cheapies...

Avengers #200 - Ms Marvel leaves the Avengers

Fine

$2.00

Avengers200.jpg

X-Men #401 - 'Nuff Said issue. Cool cover IMHO

NM- or better

$1.00

X-Men401.jpg

Deadman #1 (2002) - Who DOESN'T like Deadman???

NM-

$1.00

Deadman12002.jpg

A few FIRSTS...

Superman #123 - 1st New Costume, GLOW IN THE DARK! C'mon, you know you want to look at it in the dark!

$1.50

Superman123.jpg

Kazar the Savage - 1981

Dist Overspray, spine tics

$1.00

Kazar1.jpg

Vigilante #1 - DC's version of The Punisher???

$1.00

Vigilante1.jpg

How's about a Canadian Variant that would top the census???

X-Men #150 - 100th app. New X-Men, Giant

NM- Perfect pressing candidate. Potential for highest and only Canadian Variant :baiting:

:news: SOLD!!! $5.00

X-Men150CAD.jpg