• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEAP Comics, Sets, Trades and more... CHEAP, 'Nuff Said! Some surprise "GEMS"

73 posts in this topic

Ok, last one before I go hunting...

Another CANADIAN!

ASM #279 - Jack O'Lantern C/Story, LAST Canadian edition! I have ALL the others if there is interest... Multiples too (shrug)

NM-

:news: SOLD!!! $5.00

AmazingSpider-Man279CAD.jpg

How's about a Canadian Variant that would top the census???

X-Men #150 - 100th app. New X-Men, Giant

NM- Perfect pressing candidate. Potential for highest and only Canadian Variant :baiting:

$5.00

:takeit: Add this to the pile, John. Glad that you're doing well.

^^

Cool! Thanks :)

If there are any other books you'd like, let me know! Canadians??? I have many, many! Just let me know what you may be after and I can accommodate (thumbs u

Again, thanks!!!

BTW folks... More books to come very shortly! I am trying to put together group lots. If there is specific interest in ANYTHING, let me know,,, I am sure we can figure something out (thumbs u

I am trying to blow this latest collection out, but can dig into other boxes if the need arises.

I am game for the hunt!

John (shrug)

Ok, i'll bite - i need Uncanny X-men #192 Canadian newsstand variant ... this is a tough one! ... got it? PM me if you do ...

:eek:

PM on it's way with an amazing copy!

Anyone else needing Canadians??? I have a WoSM on it's way to the flatbed!

Oh man ... U R Awesome!! (worship)

PM returned ...

Matt

Why thank you sir! I am glad I can help you complete the run... Are you on ASM next??? :baiting:

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

No, not yet ... getting very very close to having an absolute complete run + variants + newsstands of UXM though ...

How's about a Canadian Variant that would top the census???

X-Men #150 - 100th app. New X-Men, Giant

NM- Perfect pressing candidate. Potential for highest and only Canadian Variant :baiting:

$5.00

:takeit: Add this to the pile, John. Glad that you're doing well.

^^

Cool! Thanks :)

If there are any other books you'd like, let me know! Canadians??? I have many, many! Just let me know what you may be after and I can accommodate (thumbs u

Again, thanks!!!

BTW folks... More books to come very shortly! I am trying to put together group lots. If there is specific interest in ANYTHING, let me know,,, I am sure we can figure something out (thumbs u

I am trying to blow this latest collection out, but can dig into other boxes if the need arises.

I am game for the hunt!

John (shrug)

Ok, i'll bite - i need Uncanny X-men #192 Canadian newsstand variant ... this is a tough one! ... got it? PM me if you do ...

:eek:

PM on it's way with an amazing copy!

Anyone else needing Canadians??? I have a WoSM on it's way to the flatbed!

Oh man ... U R Awesome!! (worship)

PM returned ...

Matt

Why thank you sir! I am glad I can help you complete the run... Are you on ASM next??? :baiting:

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

No, not yet ... getting very very close to having an absolute complete run + variants + newsstands of UXM though ...

When you are ready, let me know!

Good luck with the run (thumbs u

Ok, last one before I go hunting...

Another CANADIAN!

ASM #279 - Jack O'Lantern C/Story, LAST Canadian edition! I have ALL the others if there is interest... Multiples too (shrug)

NM-

$5.00

:takeit:

^^

Thanks again! Stay tuned.... more to come, CANADIAN STYLE!

John :headbang:

transformers #1 marvel ?.

For a man from Chilliwack, I'll have to see what I can do! I lived in The 'Wack for about 4 years. You were also at the ECCC; did you come to the dinner???

John (thumbs u

:golfclap: I was at eccc for 3 days but did not go to the dinner Guess I am alittle paranoid about hooking up with strange internet people (shrug):roflmao: Are you still in bc or are you in the states now ?..

Hi there,

I am still in BC, however I ship everything out of the US. Makes selling the funny books a lot easier :)

Next up...

X-Men #150 Double Sized Issue, Magneto!

These are undistributed copies and are in NM- or better

10 available @ $4.00/ea $16 in OSPG!

X-Men150.jpg

Having a wee bite to eat and watching some hockey.

If anyone has some requests, please feel free to ask away! I don't have just $1.00 books!!! I have GA-Ma low to high! Ask away and we can play (shrug)

Thanks to those who've played along so far (worship)

John (thumbs u