• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEAP Comics, Sets, Trades and more... CHEAP, 'Nuff Said! Some surprise "GEMS"

73 posts in this topic

Well, later on today I will lists some lots. Hopefully that will be the way to go as this scanning dollar books is for the birds! I can't sleep, hence the reason for doing so.

Perhaps I will also run a simultaneous GA/SA/BA thread with some books that are a little more than $1 (shrug) That may be the ticket! I don't venture into these parts too often at all. Not familiar with what's what! I'd still like to give it a try, so there will be more books, in lots as mentioned. Cheap, affordable and nice looking lots :banana:

Have a great morning all!

John (thumbs u

PS: Buy a couple of cheap books! That Avengers Annual is a steal! Sharp book :baiting:

How's about a Canadian Variant that would top the census???

X-Men #150 - 100th app. New X-Men, Giant

NM- Perfect pressing candidate. Potential for highest and only Canadian Variant :baiting:

$5.00

:takeit: Add this to the pile, John. Glad that you're doing well.

^^

Cool! Thanks :)

If there are any other books you'd like, let me know! Canadians??? I have many, many! Just let me know what you may be after and I can accommodate (thumbs u

Again, thanks!!!

BTW folks... More books to come very shortly! I am trying to put together group lots. If there is specific interest in ANYTHING, let me know,,, I am sure we can figure something out (thumbs u

I am trying to blow this latest collection out, but can dig into other boxes if the need arises.

I am game for the hunt!

John (shrug)

EVERYONE should have one of these in their collection! If you don't, then you aren't a true collector!!! :kidaround:

Mad Dog #1 - 1993 "Flip Book" Second story when book is.... FLIPPED!

$0.75!

MadDog1.jpg

Ok, ok so no-one wants a Mad Dog!

CANADIAN VARIANT ALERT!!!

X-Factor #1 - Canadian Variant

NM- : EASY shot (with some love) at UBER grade which would be the one and only highest graded Canadian! Top edge has a bad production cut...

:news: SOLD!!! $7.00 :sumo: You KNOW you NEED it!

X-Factor1CAD.jpg

NM- Perfect pressing candidate. Potential for highest and only Canadian Variant :baiting:

$5.00

^^

If there are any other books you'd like, let me know! Canadians??? I have many, many! Just let me know what you may be after and I can accommodate (thumbs u

Again, thanks!!!

BTW folks... More books to come very shortly! I am trying to put together group lots. If there is specific interest in ANYTHING, let me know,,, I am sure we can figure something out (thumbs u

I am trying to blow this latest collection out, but can dig into other boxes if the need arises.

I am game for the hunt!

John (shrug)

Ok, i'll bite - i need Uncanny X-men #192 Canadian newsstand variant ... this is a tough one! ... got it? PM me if you do ...

:eek:

whats the difference between the cdn one & us one ?

Price variants. The canadian newsstand variants have a higher price on them; only released in newsstand. For instance, UXM #192 U.S. is $0.65, where as the CDN is $0.75.

Ok, ok so no-one wants a Mad Dog!

CANADIAN VARIANT ALERT!!!

X-Factor #1 - Canadian Variant

NM- : EASY shot (with some love) at UBER grade which would be the one and only highest graded Canadian! Top edge has a bad production cut...

$7.00 :sumo: You KNOW you NEED it!

X-Factor1CAD.jpg

:takeit:

whats the difference between the cdn one & us one ?

Price variants. The canadian newsstand variants have a higher price on them; only released in newsstand. For instance, UXM #192 U.S. is $0.65, where as the CDN is $0.75.

:golfclap: ok thanks!

$5.00

^^

Again, thanks!!!

I am game for the hunt!

John (shrug)

Ok, i'll bite - i need Uncanny X-men #192 Canadian newsstand variant ... this is a tough one! ... got it? PM me if you do ...

PM on it's way with an amazing copy!

Anyone else needing Canadians??? I have a WoSM on it's way to the flatbed!

Ok, here's another Canadian... By the way; I have many Canadians, so if anyone is after specific issues, please let me know! I CAN help!

I need to look for a couple of books for another member. I will be back posting in a little while. Thanks for looking and BUY SOMETHING! :baiting:

Web of Spider-Man #1 - Black costume goodness

Easy 9.2 maybe a 9.4

:news: SOLD!!! $10

WebofSpider-Man1CAD.jpg

$5.00

^^

Again, thanks!!!

I am game for the hunt!

John (shrug)

Oh man ... U R Awesome!! (worship)

PM returned ...

Matt

$5.00

^^

Again, thanks!!!

I am game for the hunt!

John (shrug)

Oh man ... U R Awesome!! (worship)

PM returned ...

Matt

Why thank you sir! I am glad I can help you complete the run... Are you on ASM next??? :baiting:

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

transformers #1 marvel ?.

For a man from Chilliwack, I'll have to see what I can do! I lived in The 'Wack for about 4 years. You were also at the ECCC; did you come to the dinner???

John (thumbs u

Ok, here's another Canadian... By the way; I have many Canadians, so if anyone is after specific issues, please let me know! I CAN help!

I need to look for a couple of books for another member. I will be back posting in a little while. Thanks for looking and BUY SOMETHING! :baiting:

Web of Spider-Man #1 - Black costume goodness

Easy 9.2 maybe a 9.4

$10

WebofSpider-Man1CAD.jpg

:takeit:

For a man from Chilliwack, I'll have to see what I can do! I lived in The 'Wack for about 4 years. You were also at the ECCC; did you come to the dinner???

John (thumbs u

If you can find another one in nice shape, I'd take it. :wishluck:

John (thumbs u

If you can find another one in nice shape, I'd take it. :wishluck:

I am not guaranteeing anything, but I'll see what I can do... thanks for the WoSM purchase! (thumbs u

If there are any others you want, let me know. Basically just pulling here and there! If I could get a sense of what people WANT, I can start to post those! (shrug)

Again, thanks!

John (thumbs u