• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Al Sings about Biding on Ebay

15 posts in this topic

Turn on volume and click on "Play" button =D

A used ... pink bathrobe A rare ... mint snowglobe A Smurf ... TV tray

I bought on eBay

My house ... is filled with this [!@#%^&^] Shows up in bubble wrap Most every day What I bought on eBay

Tell me why (I need another pet rock)

Tell me why (I got that Alf alarm clock) Tell me why (I bid on Shatner's old toupee) They had it on eBay

I'll buy ... your knick-knack Just check ... my feedback "A++!" they all say They love me on eBay

Gonna buy (a slightly-damaged golf bag) Gonna buy (some Beanie Babies, new with tag) (From some guy) I've never met in Norway Found him on eBay

I am the type who is liable to snipe you With two seconds left to go, whoa Got Paypal or Visa, what ever'll please As long as I've got the dough

I'll buy ... your tchotchkes Sell me ... your watch, please I'll buy (I'll buy, I'll buy, I'll buy ...) I'm highest bidder now

(Junk keeps arriving in the mail) (From that worldwide garage sale) (Dukes Of Hazzard ashtray) (Hey! A Dukes Of Hazzard ashtray) Oh yeah ... (I bought it on eBay)

Wanna buy (a PacMan Fever lunchbox) Wanna buy (a case off vintage tube socks) Wanna buy (a Kleenex used by Dr. Dre, Dr. Dre) (Found it on eBay)

Wanna buy (that Farrah Fawcett poster) (Pez dispensers and a toaster) (Don't know why ... the kind of stuff you'd throw away) (I'll buy on eBay)

What I bought on eBay-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y

great parody! always loved Weird Al ever since he did the Madonna and Micheal Jackson stuff! thumbsup2.gif

Too bad Al wasn't the first. Those horrible Ebay commercials are all covers of songs with lyrics about Ebay. tonofbricks.gif

Actually, that album's almost a year old.

Well instead of ripping off Dion Warwick they should have just used his song. Obviously the poor guy just isn't getting the exposure he needs if people are hearing this for the 1st time. They could just edit some of the really derogatory stuff out.