• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: All Golden Age- Fresh From Area Estate- Lots of 1930s

103 posts in this topic

Famous Funnies #102 1943

VG/VG+ small tape remnant on left edge of cover (tape was used on subscription copies), I removed the remnant on the right edge as it became brittle and pulled right off. Hitler, Mussolini & Tojo cover. Nice copy overall. OW pages. $160.00

ff102x.jpg

Cavalcade of Old Time Comic Strips Vol. 1 & 2

Complete 2 Vol. set. Vol. 1 is from 1967 and is about a VF- if graded like a comic. Vol. 2 is from 1974 and has a corner crease on back cover otherwise also VF-. I tried to research these on ebay and google, none on ebay, Mycomicshop is out of stock, one vendor through Google has a copy of Vol. 1 in what looks to be VG or Fine condition and they want $125 for it. I'll sell both for $100 ppd via Parcel Post in the USA (foreign pay actual shipping). $100.00/ppd in US

cavalcade.jpg

Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #38 1943

F/F+ tough single staple issue, the staple is doing a perfect job of holding the cover and pages. Very pretty copy, hard to find this nice. Great page quality, mostly white, but slightly OW/W. $250.00 :news:SOLD via PM! :news:

wdcs038.jpg

Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #39 1943

Fine. Another tough single staple issue, the staple is doing a perfect job of holding the cover and pages. Popular Christmas cover, hard to find this nice. Nice OW/W pages. $275.00 :news:SOLD via PM! :news:

wdcs039.jpg

Large Feature #26 1941 Smitty

Cover detached, front and back cover separated. Tears & creases on covers. Black & White interior, OW/LT pages with corner creases. That top left cover piece is detached, but included. $15.00

smitty.jpg

Four Color Vol. 1 #14 Moon Mullins (#1)

1941? Overstreet doesn't say but it's inbetween a 1940 and 1941 issue... CGC census says 1942 which I believe is incorrect.

VG+ nice copy with OW/W pages.$100.00

fc14.jpg