• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with WorldWide Comics?

99 posts in this topic

The situation has now presented itself in a whole new light. I just saw one of the books here in the sales forum. They are not paid for yet but we had a deal and I gave them my credit card data. Ok, I have to solve this now in private. Thanks.

The situation has now presented itself in a whole new light. I just saw one of the books here in the sales forum. They are not paid for yet but we had a deal and I gave them my credit card data. Ok, I have to solve this now in private. Thanks.

. And if you look for the books on the site they have a status of "sale pending".

once you buy a book from them it is listed as 'sale pending' for a while after. I have never comunicated with them, but have bought from them a few times recently and have never had a problem.

C2E2... they're probably busy with that.

Busy since 2 weeks for an event that hasn't even started yet and not able to answer e-mails? I mean they had to be in office for the last weeks.

\

I phoned Matt Nelson Friday afternoon; appointment tomorrow at the WW office. :whistle:

I noticed someone from WWComics recently listed some CGC books on eBay, so they appear to be active.

I'm sure that everything is fine with WorldWide (I bought a HG-GA book from WWComics in Feb. with no problems). In fact, I have an appointment to see Mike Nelson for some prescreens of raw books I've acquired over the past few months.

Any specific questions you guys want me to ask Matt about WorldWide, the Pedigree book or Stephen Ritter when I see him tomorrow? :juggle:

Cheers,

David

I noticed someone from WWComics recently listed some CGC books on eBay, so they appear to be active.

I'm sure that everything is fine with WorldWide (I bought a HG-GA book from WWComics in Feb. with no problems). In fact, I have an appointment to see Mike Nelson for some prescreens of raw books I've acquired over the past few months.

Any specific questions you guys want me to ask Mike about WorldWide, the Pedigree book or Stephen Ritter when I see him tomorrow? :juggle:

Cheers,

David

Ask Mike if he's a shill ID for Matt.

Any specific questions you guys want me to ask Mike about WorldWide, the Pedigree book or Stephen Ritter when I see him tomorrow? :juggle:

Cheers,

David

Ask Mike if he's a shill ID for Matt.

:blush: Sorry, fixed that for ya! I must have been having a Sea Hunt flashback! doh!

Seriously, I have another friend named Mike Nelson who also lives in the Metroplex and is involved in the fan community (weird coincidence, huh? ...but it does explain my brainfart).

Any specific questions you guys want me to ask Matt about WorldWide, the Pedigree book or Stephen Ritter when I see him tomorrow? :juggle:

Cheers,

David

I do not know Mike Nelson. I would like to know if he is related to Matt.

Thanks.