• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yet another mysterious offering

2 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2235956207&category=32746

this is a one day auction which always sets off personal alarms (so i may be a bit more sensitive than others).

the seller has a pristine collection of 16 positive feedbacks but; all but one are as a buyer. not in and of itself a problem, but the most he's ever spent is about $3 for a knife and most of the wins are for e-mail jokes, e-book [!@#%^&^], carmel corn recipes, atkins recipes, etc., at a cost of less than a dime!!!l

member since march 9th 2004. he's got some other games up and a couple of cameras. perhaps he only bid on the other cheap stuff to "establish" a feedback rating.

all of a sudden has $1000 worth of nice Thor books up for auction with no reserve in a one-day auction. (of course crappy scans but a nice auction site).

i know i'm paranoid but does anyone else think this is legit?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Definitely a little risky. Looks like most of the feedback he's had are only for some cheap items that he won. Now in the last week or so he's been selling some high $$ cameras and video games and stuff like that. I would avoid it.....