• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The OBO Guaranteed To Sell Sales Thread featuring GL 76 SS & X-Men 94-141 & More

146 posts in this topic

What I'm going to do is list books in this thread with a price. :takeit: in the thread trumps all offers. However, I guarantee that I will sell any book to the best offer. I will give each book/lot one week in the thread at the price listed. If it has not sold then I will sell it to whoever has PM'd me the Best Offer. I also reserve the right to accept any offers prior to the end of one week.

Offers can come in the form of cash in U.S. dollars or if you have something you'd like to offer in combination with cash then I'll also take that into consideration. Keep in mind when making offers I'm a Spider-Man fan first, BA Marvel fan 2nd, and Walking Dead fan 3rd. So let's get on with the listings.

All prices will indicate $xxx.xx shipped and that means if shipped inside U.S.

Any books not listed with a shipping price add $6.00 for shipping inside the US or if buying a book that has a shipped price combine for free.

$400 shipped in the U.S.

100MEDIA_IMAG0004.jpg

:takeit: in the thread trumps all...open to cash plus trade if you have something you're looking to unload that's Marvelish/BA then I might be interested.

BAkeys0003.jpg

BAkeys0004.jpg

BAkeys0002.jpg

BAkeys0001.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 72 4.5 $25 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man 76 5.5 $30 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man 77 6.0 $35 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man 78 6.0 $50 shipped

Or whole lot of these Spideys for $100 shipped in the US

BAkeys0033.jpg

Marvel Spotlight 28 I want to sawy this one is in the 9.0 range but on the upper right hand side it just seems kind of dirty or something. Pages are Off-White. $50 shipped in the US. Definitely would benefit from being pressed IMO.

I also have a bunch of books that I do not currently have scans for...if you guys want to throw some hands up letting me know you're interested in seeing such a list then I can post a list with pricing.

Yes please!

Moon Knight 1 8.5 $10

Captain Marvel 33 7.5 $40

Captain Marvel 37 7.0 $5

Captain Marvel 49 7.0 $4

Captain Marvel 50 7.5 $8

Avengers 196 (first Taskmaster) 7.5 $12

Sgt. Fury & His Howling Commandos 53, 54, 57, & 58 + King Size Special 4 $16

Weird War Tales 56 5.5 $7

Green Lantern 92 5.5 $2

Green Lantern 113 9.0 $8

Daredevil 174 7.0 $2