• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD Philadelphia June 15-17

110 posts in this topic

Manyunk is a clusterf--k especially on a friday night parking, I'd like to advance buy tix and I'll take us on a short 15 min drive over the Ben to jerz. If you want to go and are sure u want to go let me know.

I'm in if there's room

Manyunk is a clusterf--k especially on a friday night parking, I'd like to advance buy tix and I'll take us on a short 15 min drive over the Ben to jerz. If you want to go and are sure u want to go let me know.

Ooh, Brian's texting like a 14 year old.

:baiting:

lol

That's what u get from a bberry

I'm in if there's room

I'll be waiting for you guys to get back, probably tipsy...there is no way I'm going to be seeing that :sick: Damn, DC, drek

Jim

I'm in if there's room

I'll be waiting for you guys to get back, probably tipsy...there is no way I'm going to be seeing that :sick: Damn, DC, drek

Jim

At least not when there's better stuff to do.

lol

Forgot about me when planning your AC trip :makepoint:

- You free Thursday night?

- You play poker?

- You willing to gambool a few hundos?

1. That's the problem

2. Better than you

3. Only a few?

:baiting:

- You play poker?

1. That's the problem

doh!

- You play poker?

1. That's the problem

doh!

Thursday is my late night at work... had I known last week I could've left early... too late to ask now. :cry:

- You play poker?

1. That's the problem

doh!

Thursday is my late night at work... had I known last week I could've left early... too late to ask now. :cry:

Don't worry, we'll probably go again Saturday, or at least, i will.

- You play poker?

1. That's the problem

doh!

Will you be playing Thursday or Saturday? Looking to buy in for a rack at the $10-20 Holdem or Omaha hi/lo.

I'm playing Thursday for sure, and maybe Saturday. If I get slaughtered Thursday then probably not Saturday. If Saturday is a grind I may not feel like driving either.

However... maybe CGC will be kind to me with on site grading and I'll be on a high.

- You play poker?

1. That's the problem

doh!

Will you be playing Thursday or Saturday? Looking to buy in for a rack at the $10-20 Holdem or Omaha hi/lo.

10-20 NL?!?

I am going to AC Friday night to catch the MMA fights and lose some money in blackjack.

My company is sponsoring one of the fighters should be a blast.

Can not wait for the con!!

- You play poker?

1. That's the problem

doh!

10-20 NL?!?

Limit, was up at Borgata recently, made a few hundred playing, was a soft game. With the Borgata Summer Poker Open going on should be some more soft play going on.

Can't wait for Saturday. Anyone have a good suggestion for lunch in the area? I was told the Reading Terminal Market is across the street...is that worth a shot?

Definitely!