• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC MINT 9.9!

14 posts in this topic

Oh, an April Fool's joke!

I was wondering how you knew about that copy since we have not upgraded the census report yet and the owner wanted to keep it quite for a little while.

I was wondering how you knew about that copy since we have not upgraded the census report yet and the owner wanted to keep it quite for a little while.

I KNEW IT! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif i knew if somebody asked CGC to not list a book on the census, CGC would oblige. to all you naysayers out there......I TOLD YOU SO! makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifacclaim.gifdevil.gif

I assume you meant "...wanted to keep it for quite a little while ? angel.gif

Steve's trying to pull our collective leg a bit further, methinks.

I assume you meant "...wanted to keep it for quite a little while ? angel.gif

Steve's trying to pull our collective leg a bit further, methinks.

Or is it "Quiet for a Little While".......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WTF? I told ya to keep it a secret! Now everybody is gonna be sending me emails to try and get this one.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif