• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shirts becoming more popular ?.

39 posts in this topic

I see more and more people walking around with shirts with green lantern or some other comic based thing on a tshirt ... Is this stuff becoming more popular or is it just me ?... Honestly I have to wonder if some of them even know what it is they have on there shirt lol

It is because WalMart has them cheap and plentiful.

Seriously.

really ?.. I'd never think to look for stuff like that at walmart I will have to check mine out

Finally, fan boys are covering up instead of walking around with their sweaty man boobs hanging loose. (whew)

doh!:ohnoez:

Who here wears comic book shirts? I would if I came across one I liked but I don't care enough about my tee shirts to send away for one and I don't read GL or Superman. So I probably read a ton more comics than the people I see wearing comic book shirts :shy:

Who here wears comic book shirts? I would if I came across one I liked but I don't care enough about my tee shirts to send away for one and I don't read GL or Superman. So I probably read a ton more comics than the people I see wearing comic book shirts :shy:

I have two gl hoodies one black lantern & one blue from GD so that is it ... I find the necks to be way tight on those things ....

It is because WalMart has them cheap and plentiful.

Seriously.

Also Target and JC Penny. At Christmas, JC Penny had tons of comic book shirts for sale cheap (and so was the shirt)

I have an Iron Man, Green Lantern, Captain America, Spidey and GA Superman. I also have several Tshirts with Dragons depicted. I have a lot of Tshirts and wear them often.

My wife has sold several knit shirts depicting various marvel and DC characters. They do seem to be fairly popular.

It probably has something to do with "The Big Bang Theory". Great show, and they wear comic tees all the time. When guys on one of the highest rated shows wear them it is inevitable that they will show up more.