• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official: Post your most intimate personal and family details thread.
2 2

220 posts in this topic

They showed her making dinner for herself and her obese mother...shell pasta, two giant scoops of Miracle Whip - per bowl - and canned peas, drained. All mixed together and eaten lukewarm. Mmm, mmm that's some good eatin
I don't believe that.

Lukewarm mayo..sounds more disgusting that mayo or miracle whoop

and they are pretty nasty..

mayo is so gross my husband is lucky I am tolerant of him having a jar of that stuff in our fridge. I can't stand it so vile...

Have you been sharing personal details like your life history or a chronic disease? I know some of you have and you haven't been putting it here. You're making stalking harder (but not too hard) for the rest of us.

Have you been sharing personal details like your life history or a chronic disease? I know some of you have and you haven't been putting it here. You're making stalking harder (but not too hard) for the rest of us.

Welcome back. Your dreams were your ticket out.

If it weren't so much work (because of the volume) I would simply compile a summary listing of all the intimate details I learned during the week, just by reading public threads here. I think people would be surprised.

I'll surmise from the fact that you haven't posted since Friday and your second post today was a bump of your pet thread that you went on some kind of vacation this past weekend.

I'll surmise from the fact that you haven't posted since Friday and your second post today was a bump of your pet thread that you went on some kind of vacation this past weekend.

Ha! You wish. What I actually did this weekend was .... wait a second. I refuse to continue that thought on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

I bet he was busy shipping his eBay auctions 'immediately upon receipt of payment' :wishluck: