• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official: Post your most intimate personal and family details thread.
2 2

220 posts in this topic

I don't want to derail this thread :eyeroll: but are the boards loading slowly for anybody besides me? They've been intermittently painfully slow the last week or so, both at home and at work.

Oh! Just to make sure I stay on topic, here's a picture of my son.

MiguelUltraman.jpg

What the hell is that Reebok shoe box doing on the table ? (tsk)

It snowed in Burbank 2.5 weeks ago. That's Southern California, for anyone who doesn't know. Hasn't snowed in Burbank since 1948, apparently.

IMG_3934.jpg

The neighbors made snow children....

IMG_3903.jpg

There was a giant spider on one of my long boxes last month. He/she was impressive, so I took a pic.

IMG_3882.jpg

First: Do you live in Burbank?

Two: What did you do with the spider after the picture? Did you let it bite you, hoping for.......side effects?

It snowed in Burbank 2.5 weeks ago. That's Southern California, for anyone who doesn't know. Hasn't snowed in Burbank since 1948, apparently.

IMG_3934.jpg

The neighbors made snow children....

IMG_3903.jpg

There was a giant spider on one of my long boxes last month. He/she was impressive, so I took a pic.

IMG_3882.jpg

First: Do you live in Burbank?

I do, in fact, live in Burbank.

Two: What did you do with the spider after the picture? Did you let it bite you, hoping for.......side effects?

No. There were no nuclear reactors anywhere nearby. It ran off. I left it alone, because spiders eat bugs.

spiders eat bugs.

Spiders are bugs.

Correction: Spiders eat insects.

Spiders leave webs, which are usually about six and one half feet off the ground and virtually invisible...until they are wrapped around my head.

It's always cool to find out if boardies live in the same areas. I'm just south of Glendale.

Oh yeah?

I'll be by after lunch.

Come on by, just don't be surprised if Chris Hansen walks out of the kitchen....

Sweet. I always wanted to be on TV.

It's always cool to find out if boardies live in the same areas. I'm just south of Glendale.

Oh yeah?

I'll be by after lunch.

Come on by, just don't be surprised if Chris Hansen walks out of the kitchen....

Which Hansen is that? The drummer or the bass player?

Oh yeah?

I'll be by after lunch.

Does his brother make socks?

Oh yeah?

I'll be by after lunch.

It's not the same guy?

Intimate details, not innane.

Inane ... not innane. Always a pleasure to catch one of the literary watchdogs :makepoint:

Stupid me ignoring the Firefox spell check.

Intimate details, not innane.

Inane ... not innane. Always a pleasure to catch one of the literary watchdogs :makepoint:

Stupid me ignoring the Firefox spell check.

If you believe I needed a spell checker to let me know you had it wrong ... think again :baiting: